FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Metroid Prime: Hunters Hobby

Have you played Metroid Prime: Hunters
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
No and dont want to
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

MPHunters
Anyone here play Metroid Prime: Hunters?
It is my favorite game that has come out for the Nintendo DS yet. The online play is amazing and when your not in a hot spot you can play the single player which is also amazing. With a touch screen the contols are awsome and the graphics are amazing!!! The best part about online is that it is FREE.
If you don't have this game you should definatly consider getting it.
Gieter
Will it appear for PC too? Because I don't have a Nitendo DS.
Dustie
i have seen the game before, but it is not my style of game. and i don't like the touchscreen on the ds, but the game looks ok ( the Graphics )Wink
Omega_Squid
going to get it soon! I have mario kart and animal crossing DS. I have also played on the nintendo wifi connection. It is really awesome, and the best part, as you mentioned, is that is is totally free, no strings attached! Smile
mistuh griddlez
I LOVE METROID PRIME: HUNTERS!! That game rules!! I got it like a few days ago and I love playing people over Nintendo Wifi!! I also love Mario Kart DS and Tony Hawk!! All of the Nintendo Wifi games rule especially Animal Crossing!! Very Happy Mr. Green