FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Girl help

popnbrown
Just wonderin' how you know if a girl likes u or not?

What if she asks ur phone number only in a room full of mostly guys, then gives it a seperate ringtone and picture.
popnbrown
And if she then calls you up about three times a week just to say hi.
Manzoku-kan
Let me give you a piece of advice: You should use the edit button, unless u wanna be banned Wink.

Quote:
What if she asks ur phone number only in a room full of mostly guys, then gives it a seperate ringtone and picture.

I don't think this it is a sign. Because when a girl falls in love with u she mostly become more shier but in contrast she pay more attentions to u. Always have a glace at you but u recognize it. She flushes and look rapidly away. That's the way girls mostly are. They don't do the first step, it will always lie up to you Wink.
Gieter
I think she's interested in you. So what you need to do now is simple: call her/talk to her a lot, and go out with her to see a movie or something, spend some time with here, and maybe what will happen then! It's really easy, once you know how to do it. Wink Just TALK! (Girls like it!)
Manzoku-kan
I think you missunderstood somethin - or maybe I did Very Happy - he doesn't talk about himself. He seems to be interrested in how WE know weather a girl like us or not. And then he gives some examples to express his opion.
angelkiss
popnbrown wrote:
Just wonderin' how you know if a girl likes u or not?

um, then that'll mean she likes you LOL thinks youre cute or something ..
i mean who would get a guys number i mean a guy out of the whole room and its YOU ? that means she likes you! go for her!
darrenpaul
Well I do think she is interested in you anyway if that's a real story but anyway

I think its kinda obvious if a girls interested, there is just this feeling, I know my current g'friend we knew each other for a while, not close friends or anything, then we worked on a show together, and got on like a house on fire, but it was very obvious she was interested, always wanting to hug, always sitting down beside me, laughing with me etc.... but its nice cos I felt the same. Smile
hahame
there is more scene about girl fall love in guys.
zoharnatan
She couldnt express it more clearly. it is obvious she is interested in you. but i believe people are much more obvious than they actually know. i beleive we usually know who likes us and who doesnt. it's a very basic instinct. but society learns us no to pay attantion to these instincts and so we are lost in the guessing game.