FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Verizon and Bluetooth

charredii
If anyone ever tried to use bluetooth with their verizon phone with a computer to transfer files will quickly find out its locked. Has anyone been able to unlock and transfer some files to the phone?? I got a moto E815.

Oh, and also, if I use the bluetooth modem function, does it cost extra for data transfer times or not, even during nights and weekends.
alkady
I dont have the phone you have, But something similar happened to me when I was transferring file with bluetooth, What I did to solve the problem was to fiddle with the options, The problem? Somehow one of the options werent set correctly. And if something is locked, Remember it can always be unlocked.
charredii
great, but how???

I don't want to mess up my service either, the phone's ~1 week old

anyone??
Kael
Things like this are the exact reason that i have Sprint Wink
Raffles
Can you pair the two together? With mine, you can set it up so that, on the phone, you can 'trust' another blutooth device. This means that it doesn't feel it has to ask permission whenever this device wasn't to interact with your phone. You change these settings in the bluetooth settings menu.

If you are able to pair them together, give this a shot.
charredii
i'm not sure what you mean by pairing them together. There's no passcode or nothing...