FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Opening/Ending Credits?

Garnet
Ever noticed how some shows have really well-done openings or endings? I'd like to know which ones you guys think are good. I myself really enjoyed the 1st opening for Bleach, and the most recent ending for Bleach, Peacemaker's ending, and the first ending for FMA (if you don't get it on tv like me you watch the dvds which a much, much better version of the ending).
Aimewitue
the opening of serial experiment lain is so beautiful *_* so the main song of the anime is so good, one of my fav anime song'
kiseki89
I prefer
RAVE's Op - butterfly kiss
Naruto ED - Shooting Star
Naruto Movie - Home Sweet Home
One Piece Ed7 - Glory
One Piece Op2 - Believe
and many more... but i cant think of them now
Monkeydog
*thinks*
I love Negima's opening! *shot*

Favourite Openings:
Naruto's 2nd(Haruka Kanata), 3rd(Kanamashi wo someting), and 4th openings(GO!!)
Bleach's First(Asterik)
Card Captor Sakuras First(Catch You Catch Me)
Fullmetal Alchemist's 3rd and Last(Undo and Rewrite
Outlaw Stars(Through the Night...duh)
Neon Genesis Evangelion(Cruel Angels Thesis)
.hack//DUSK(NEW WORLD)
Excel Saga(Ai)
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi(forgot the songs name. >_>)
ANY Kaleido Star one
and the two from the Onegai series'

Favoruite Endings:
Naruto's 1st, 2nd, 5th?(Wind, Harmonia, Ryuusei aka Shooting Star)
Fullmetal Alchemists Last(I Will)
Onegai Twins(forgot its name too ;-; )
Neon Genesis Evangelion(Fly me to the Moon)
Cowboy Bebop(Real Folk Blues)
FLCL(Ride on Shooting Star)
Any Kaleido Star one again
TeK
Bleach's Ichirin no Hana OP
Shakugan no Shana's Hishoki no Sora OP, and Being OP
Suzuka's Start Line OP
Mai Otome's Crystal Energy OP
Ikkitousen's Driving Through the Night OP
rightclickscott
The FLCL ending theme has always been my favorite ending. Ride on Shooting Star was a surprisingly well done J-Rock song, and the photo captured vespa must have taken forever to put together, but it really looked like it was worth. Both of the opening and ending themes of Magical Shopping Arcade were pretty original. Also, I had no idea that anyone in the world watched any episodes of Peacemaker: Kurogane other then myself. Did you catch those 5 episodes off of On Demand or did you get a DVD, Garnet?
Garnet
rightclickscott wrote:
The FLCL ending theme has always been my favorite ending. Ride on Shooting Star was a surprisingly well done J-Rock song, and the photo captured vespa must have taken forever to put together, but it really looked like it was worth. Both of the opening and ending themes of Magical Shopping Arcade were pretty original. Also, I had no idea that anyone in the world watched any episodes of Peacemaker: Kurogane other then myself. Did you catch those 5 episodes off of On Demand or did you get a DVD, Garnet?

I got the DVDs for the series - well worth it too Very Happy

Oh I forgot about Magical Shopping Arcade's, Naruto's too...There's a bunch I'm wishing I'd added to my list now. I've heard a lot about FLCL's soundtrack but sadly I haven't seen it yet.
Kaleido Star does have some of the better ones but since I haven't seen much of it I thought it'd be weird to list it.

Hey Aimewitue are you talking about Duvet by Boa? I never watched all of Lain but I thought that was a really good opening theme.
rightclickscott
I got a Hong Kong bootleg dvd of FLCL. It was well worth it since there are somehow 3 dvds for 6 episodes, and no special features. It made me happy to actually buy something second hand for once.
alkady
Garnet wrote:
Ever noticed how some shows have really well-done openings or endings? I'd like to know which ones you guys think are good. I myself really enjoyed the 1st opening for Bleach, and the most recent ending for Bleach, Peacemaker's ending, and the first ending for FMA (if you don't get it on tv like me you watch the dvds which a much, much better version of the ending).

The best ending I've seen so far is "Lego Star Wars: Revenge of the Brick" the ending goes in a Symphonical Orchestra style, Darth Vader is the Conducter and the Storm Troopers are the musicians, Darth takes out his Saber and uses it to conduct the orchestra while they play the March of the Empire.
Pikokola
Welll welll

I guess :

First opening of Doraemon
Opening of Crayon Shinchan
Opening of Nintama Rantaro - 100% yuuki
Opening of One Piece - Believe

Ending of Nintama Rantaro - Shinin' Junk
Ending of One Piece Movie : Legend of 7 Star Sword - (I forgot the song title, but it's sure good for me Smile )
Ending of Ichigo 100% - Ike-Ike
ColdFire
Opening themes:
to my beloved - Curious Play
Inner Light - Hajime no Ippo (the best)
GO! - Naruto (2nd best)

Ending themes:
Paper plane in the evening sky - Hajime no Ippo (very sad song)
One Piece - Great Teacher Onizuka

I got mp3s of all these songs except for 'paper plane in the evening sky', if anyone can give me a link to it i'd really appreciate it. thanks. Sad
aussiemars
At the risk of being called immature I liked the episode 75ish naruto intro. Can't remem the song name though. I liked the tune, nice.
exarkun
As I was pressing for time, I didn't have time to see the intro and credits, so I would just skip them all. Embarassed So, I don't really have anything that I could think of. ;p
votd
Obviously - my favourite Openings are Naruto openings they are GENIAL!
Especially where it comes to ROCKS and Haruka Kanata. I also like the 4th opening "GO!!". I haven't watched all openings yet, but I think they are also cool.

Also I love Hellsing Opening and some other. Dragon Ball GT opening and ending isn't that bad - it's good.

About endings - again Naruto, but I don't like the second "Harmonia" (I love the first - "Wind" though).

Hellsing ending is also good.
Alein_Atryda_III
I loved openings and endings from Full Metal Alchemist. I could watch just them... Smile
Other than that Great teacher onizuka endings, well maybe expect last one.

And there is real classic too - Evangelion opening.

Well, that would be my top three.