FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Including clicking on ads in the points-system

Gieter
Hello, I have an idea for possibly improving the points-system. Frihost gets (part of) its income out of ads.

Now, the currently maximum amount of points you can earn per post is 3. You can change the system, so that when an user clicks an ad, the maximum amount of points per post is 4 or something. When he clicks one ad, he can post 10 posts that day with maximum 4 points per post.

This will increase the incomes of Frihost, and users will want to write more in their posts.

PS: I wrote this post in the assumption that Frihost gets its income out of ads. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Smile
Animal
There are fairly strict rules for advertising using Adsense etc. as Frihost does. If we were to encourage users to click on ads, we could be banned from Adsense and lose any possible revenue.

We encourage you to keep posting on the forums, keep active and create a great community. This will attract others to join, and will help Frihost's revenue. Please feel free to click on the adverts you are genuinely interested in, but read this before you click on all the ads thinking that you're helping.

We will not offer points for clicking on ads.

-close-