FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Insanitation

eLto
I present to you, thanks to Frihost, my new site, INSANITATION

Insanitation is a non-profit Company. You could even call it charity.
At the time being, we can desing websites for you, we can manage them, we can produce films for you(in the non-profit way), and we can rotoscope for you, and edit your films. that's what we do.

It's all for free, but you have to be a member of the site (forum) and for us to take the "job" you have to make us. Make us believe in your project.

Site is under development but the forums are always open.

If you like it, join the forums, and post for a while, and when the main site launches, you could check that out aswell. maybe you even like it.

Tom. President and webmaster of Insanitation.
reshi
Learn to spell? Or at least spellcheck Wink

A forum isn't really going to sell me into you designing my site, like the banner but thats about it.

Good luck with it all though
eLto
I'm really sorry for any typos that might've occured.

And I also realized I forgot to post an image of my latest design that may appear on the final site.

that's the one. what do you think now?

And yes, I know it's mark hamill, and not hammil, but I founf it funny anyway. The news are just placeholders, not anything i plan on writing about, really. It was just too check how it would look. I'm also planning on a shoutbox. good or bad?
gothicgeek
Looks pretty nice to me. Shoutbox would be cool. Rock, rock on!
Motoracer380
yeah man it all looks good.. really digging the design of the forum header.
eLto
Well, the site design was lost in a formatting accident. Shame, really.

Is anyone here interested in doing some webdesign for me? I plan to launch the site properly around new-years along with some films that will be completed around that time aswell. PM me if you're interested, I've seen quite alot of good designs throughout here.