FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sigs and avtars don`t work

stinky321
Sigs and avatars dont work
this is the error
Warning: copy(./images/avatars/1479151535442523392ca32.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/stinky32/domains/seitsea.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486
Gieter
Is this a phpBB-forum that you're talking about? And can you give a little bit more information about when this error occurs, what you are trying to do,...

Maybe there's something wrong with the permission of that directory, but I doubt that.
stinky321
its the phpBB thread so yes its about phpBB. And btw it occurs when im trying to submit the avatar. i browse the avatar from my comp. then i press submit and then the error occurs
n0obie4life
/images/avatars/

CHMOD the avatars folder to 777