FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

School Rumble

Rsam
This is the funniest anime I've witnessed to this point(havent seen FLCL yet)
I'm surprised how little chatter there is about this anime. It's hilarious! Second series starts in April, can't wait.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4114

Kaibaten
Was FLCL suppose to be funny? I've seen it and to me it was just weird, not funny... School Rumble is great though. It only took one episode to make it my most favorite comedy anime ever. Just a few weeks to go till the second season starts, woohoo! Very Happy
boysrule
this anime is nice... so many misunderstanding... =.='' worth to see.. its much more better than fighting anime.. i prefer this kind of anime Razz
VK273
Wow i like this school rumble LOL

ATTENTION EVERY ROYAL RUMBLE ALERT LOL jokes nah it just sounded kool
siena
School Rumble has short sketches in a way similar to Azumanga Daioh.
But there is actually more story going on. At first is just a gag comedy but it slowly developed a story and some more serious scenes appears. But the comedy is simply the best i've seen in years: parodies (anime, movie and books related), misunderstandings, funny situations, etc.
And no ecchi Wink . I don't mind ecchi or fanservice but School Rumble manages to be soooo good without these elements!

Great! Love triangle? Too simple! A loves B who loves C who loves D who loves E who loves.... curry!
It's too difficult explain properly you have to see (and laugh) for yourself.
Forget about the clichè or the same old thing that you see used and overused in romance comedy... School Rumble is new and new.
The story is based on the debut manga of Kobayashi Jin (Pretty impressive for a debut mangaka!) and doesn't have a proper ending ... they are probably thinking about making a second season (rumor) but there is a special OAV coming out in december (that's sure).
Rsam
siena wrote:
School Rumble has short sketches in a way similar to Azumanga Daioh.
But there is actually more story going on. At first is just a gag comedy but it slowly developed a story and some more serious scenes appears. But the comedy is simply the best i've seen in years: parodies (anime, movie and books related), misunderstandings, funny situations, etc.
And no ecchi Wink . I don't mind ecchi or fanservice but School Rumble manages to be soooo good without these elements!

Great! Love triangle? Too simple! A loves B who loves C who loves D who loves E who loves.... curry!
It's too difficult explain properly you have to see (and laugh) for yourself.
Forget about the clichè or the same old thing that you see used and overused in romance comedy... School Rumble is new and new.
The story is based on the debut manga of Kobayashi Jin (Pretty impressive for a debut mangaka!) and doesn't have a proper ending ... they are probably thinking about making a second season (rumor) but there is a special OAV coming out in december (that's sure).

Second season is out! First two eps are already subbed!
aussiemars
NIce start to the second season
TeK
I love the manga. It's definately among my favorites.
driftingfe3s
I just saw the first 2 episdodes yesterday and I found them pretty funny. There is alot of play on words, which I don't like to much cuase its only really funny if you know japanese.
aussiemars
Well, i understand how you feel, but, its made for japs by japs. Either way the subbers explain the jokes dont they?
CodeBreaker
they start to make hillarious things!
exarkun
Are you sure that the manga version is available? I tried to do a net search but come out with nothing. Only reviews and stuff like that.
urbanbuddha
I love School Rumble.

Q: Who do you want Harima to get with? Tenma or Eri?

My anime club is planning to show this at our anime nights =)

If you guys/gals like this anime, be sure to take a look at "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu"/"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". It's on par with the comedy of School Rumble but there's this werid time flux between eps 3/4