FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nintendo WFC

Cthulhuman
OK so I really love the DS I mean who doesn't. Recently I've been playing the online games and well all of my friends are poor and don't have a wifi conection at thier house so that's where you guys come in. I have animal crossing, metriod prime, tetris, and mario kart and I need some friends to battle. So send me your friend code and all of the necessary info (i.e. in animal crossing you need the name and town name) and I'll e-mail you back my info. So send me an email Cthulhuman@gmail.com.
MPHunters
I love the Nintendo DS wi-fi connection to I have Metroid Prime: Hunters, Mario Kart DS and Tony Hawk. They are all fun game but ill be sure to PM you my codes for Mario Kart DS and Metroid Prime: Hunters. I think Metroid Prime Hunters is the best Wi-Fi game out yet.
Spe_eddy
can any one help me? i play on mario kart a lot, but i want to play online, i bought a USB connector and tried to install it, i have read the instructions and everything, but ut says that i should be notified on my computer and i should accept my ds and let it access the connection, but nothing comes up, help! Mad
Revvion
have you orderd your DS to look for a nintendo usb connector? because thats the only time the connector will see you like that, else it will ignore your DS.
Jayfarer
I love how easy the WFC system is, but I hate how every game needs a friend code. I hope they don't do that for the revolution. It needs to be one account that you can use for any game, like Xbox live.