FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dan Brown

srikanthsonti
Dan Brown-

Dan Brown is the author of numerous 1 bestsellers, including Digital Fortress, Angels & Demons, and Deception Point.
His acclaimed novel - The Da Vinci Code has become one of the most widely read books of all time. which i love to read more than twice.

Recently named one of the World's 100 Most Influential People by TIME Magazine, Dan Brown has made appearances on CNN, The Today Show, National Public Radio, Voice of America, as well as in the pages of Newsweek, Forbes, People, GQ, The New Yorker, and others.
His novels have been translated and published in more than 40 languages around the world.
Shocked The Da Vinci Code has sold some 40 million copies worldwide and is now being adapted for film by Columbia Pictures.

Dan is a graduate of Amherst College and Phillips Exeter Academy, where he spent time as an English teacher before turning his efforts fully to writing.In 1996, his interest in code-breaking and covert government agencies led him to write his first novel, Digital Fortress, which quickly became a 1 national bestselling eBook.

Recently, he has begun work on a series of symbology thrillers featuring his popular protagonist Robert Langdon, a Harvard professor of iconography and religious art.

this is about my best loving author hope you guys too read his publications and enjoy

Currently he is writing another Robert Langdon thriller-the sequel to The Da Vinci Code.

to be continued..
Vrythramax
Cool...now I don't have to read the overleaf of any of his books. Laughing
Vesper
Well, I started reading The DaVinci Code and got bored with it. I hear it will be a video game along with the movie. They are making too many video games after movies.

I want to read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. Is it any good?
nox-Hand
As Austin Powers would say...

YEAH BABY, YEAH!

Great book Smile

nox-Hand
Assiez
I have read Brown's the Da Vinci Code. In my humble opinion, he is not a great author. However, he did manage to bring to the public eye many theories that have been floating around. And not to mention that he complied them into one easy to read book. For that he has my respect. However if anyone is interested in such ideas and are looking for a more challenging book, I would recommend Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco.
chucky959
I have read all of Dan Brown's novels. I started out with the Davinci Code and then Angels and Demons. And then the rest after that. In my honest opinion, Angels and Demons is better than Davinci Code. Angels and Demons is the first book in the Robert Langdon series. Second is Davinci Code and there is currently a third book being written that takes place in the United States instead of Europe like the other two. I suggest reading the first two before the third one comes out. Also, read the book before the movie comes out for The Davinci Code. The books are always better than the movies.
gh0stface
I like how you copied and pasted pretty much everything from http://www.danbrown.com/meet_dan/

There are also numerous Dan Brown topics. Pleause use the search function next time and quote your sources.

-Locked-