FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to remove advertisements in .tk

Stealth
To remove the annoying popups and banners if you have a free .tk domain, follow these steps:

1. Log in at My Dot Tk.

2. Click on the right side of the site on the link which says Dot tk linker promo.

3. Choose which domain you want the ads to be removed. Click continue.

4. Choose the option no banner and click on continue.

5. It will say that Dot tk Linker Promo is disabled.

6. You're done! Now there won't be any more ads. They recommend you to put ads to help support their country.
xorcist
Wow I never really knew taht you could take of the advertisements off .tk I always though that they were there for a reason, I liked .tk domains, but the only thing is the advertisements.
DJGuardy
One problem with this, its far from free. You have to pay 1.50, thats around 2 dollars for US peeps, by using a text number. Why pay 1.50 when you can have a .co.uk for 8 pounds?
SamiTheBerber
DJGuardy wrote:
One problem with this, its far from free. You have to pay 1.50, thats around 2 dollars for US peeps, by using a text number. Why pay 1.50 when you can have a .co.uk for 8 pounds?

This is free and I always do so.
ahmed3d
way cool man, this thing was really new for me
but actually the problem is that even after you remove the adds , there is still one black small banner of .tk services which u cant remove,, plus the first annoying advertising .tk page..
but thanks any way great job ,, keep it up Cool
Blizzard
ha ha nice tip i should be able to use that when i host my site...
lumpic
thx a lot for the tip

that is what i search a long time but i did not found any info yet
--> ( ok i searched not enough) Laughing

thx
cu
eku53ru
Thanks a lot for posting this - I've had .tk domains for over two years now, but I didn't realize that you could take off the ads so easily (I guess no one can really blame 'em - they need the money from the ads just as much as the next free domain site does). I remember reading about it before, but the way someone had explained it made it so confusing.
haparlament
THANKS you helped me very much i never think they will let you remove the ads for free! and its legal! i searched this thing for very long time
WOW thanks!!! Cool