FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call of duty

foodman
I got this for Xbox 360 and it's amazing, it's so addicting and it's very time consuming game. The problem is I don't have a memory card and I only have the core system so thats a problem. What do you guys think of this game?
Blaster
There area a lot of threads about this. I like the game but try using the search button on top.

Anyhow i do like the game. It is a good game. Fun to play multiplayer. Do you play cod2 or just cod?
vediban
Yes Call of duty 2 is a great game. I remember that i won't stand up from my chair until i finished this game. Cool But when it's finished i finished Very Happy
Ace123
Both Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2 are great games. The Single and Multiplayer aspects are great, smooth gameplay, realistic visuals, sound and atmosphere. Great Franchise.
FoXhounD
Call Of Duty 2 is a great game, i really like to play as Russian Very Happy
lazyme
Awesome game!!!

I had great expectations from COD2 as COD1 was awesome...

But,COD 2 was better!!!
mactox
CoD2 is awesome. Anyone wanna do a 1v1? or just play online in publics.
Just ask ^^
ForceRun
Try it on the PC, if you got the right system COD2 Rocks. It looks a whole lot better at 1600 by 1200 res. Xbox just can't be PC....
LEMU
The CoD-series totally rocks. So far I've played the first cod and United offensive on PC and Finest Hour on xBox. As soon as I get a new computer, which I will get this spring, I'm gonna run to the store to buy CoD2.
alexdomps
I have call of duty 2 for PC and I LOVE it! Very Happy So good gameplay, and I can only fault one thing with it: The shadowing. Sad
rpgfan
Cod 2 is fantastic. Very realistic. I've never liked shooting games but i finished CoD 3 times and i started 4th on Veteran
shadeR
CoD is the best fps game ever...i've been playing that game for about 6 months ( mp )...and i can't imagine a day without playing cod online..
cod2 is..hmm...quite lame...( mp ) because everybody can play that game...it's too easy...i'm waiting for punkbuster and patch Wink
CijaBabaBombuNosi
Call of Duty 2 is a great game and I play it all the time! Me and my friends play it on Wireless and that is better than against the computer! You should all try it!
Stinger
i play cod1 and cod 2, but i only play cod 1 to do my pr0 nades. Mostly on carentan, i got loads! iwas also thinking getting a gam server dedicated to nadin, or i might do a trickjump server
dac_nip
i've never tried this game. but base from what you've been saying guys, I might try this as well. Very Happy
akaRival
Call of Duty 2 is amazing for XBox360. It has amazing graphics and the single player is just phenominal. However, if you have 50 bucks to spare and a computer that can run CoD2PC at an OK resolution, the online Multiplayer is just amazing. XboX360 has it's 8 player limitation per map and even with all 8 ppl, the maps are just too big. Online competition is fast paced an very engaging. I would recommend it to anyone at any time.

Cheers,

RIVAL
Blaster
Its better for the computer. Mulitiplayer is the best. CoD2 is good. Did anyone check out the moderweapons server in CoD? It is soooo cool.