FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantastic form creator program

DoctorBeaver
I mentioned this program in a reply to another topic but then I thought it would be a good idea to post about it here too.

I've tried out a few form creators, but this 1 is by far the best I've seen... AND IT'S FREE!

http://webformdesigner.com

It's WYSIWYG with just about every type of input field you could ever want - single line, text area, drop-down, option lists with scrolling, radio/check boxes. You can specify the colours, font size and attribute (the 1 limitation is that it only has Ariel font available; but that can easily be changed by manually altering the form code). It even does data validation for you (e.g. numeric, alpha, and even ensures email addresses are entered in a correct format)

You can specify your own form handler, or let the designer's site send the input to you by email.

The form is built in Javascript so $_POST & $_GET variables are there.

Check this program out. I promise you, you'll love it.
d722002
wow! awesome program. its nice not having to write a form handler myself.
{name here}
I'm still going with http://thesitewizard.com/ forms. They're all I need and I comprehend enough HTML to modify that to my liking. It's enough to just have a basic PHP/CGI sendmail script to me, where people may send feedback to my site. I'll check that out though because I need to have an article creation form...
manumiglani
DoctorBeaver wrote:
I mentioned this program in a reply to another topic but then I thought it would be a good idea to post about it here too.

I've tried out a few form creators, but this 1 is by far the best I've seen... AND IT'S FREE!

http://webformdesigner.com

It's WYSIWYG with just about every type of input field you could ever want - single line, text area, drop-down, option lists with scrolling, radio/check boxes. You can specify the colours, font size and attribute (the 1 limitation is that it only has Ariel font available; but that can easily be changed by manually altering the form code). It even does data validation for you (e.g. numeric, alpha, and even ensures email addresses are entered in a correct format)

You can specify your own form handler, or let the designer's site send the input to you by email.

The form is built in Javascript so $_POST & $_GET variables are there.

Check this program out. I promise you, you'll love it.

Well, I am using this program for about 8 months now and it has never let me down. Its amazing stuff. Simply the best remote mailer with no ads nothing and your user can be sent a thankyou url specified by you after sending the form, javascript errors, easy to install and make forms. Simply great! i will recommend this program to everyone out there.