FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I just got me a com domain for my site check it out !

pacslim
www.makaveliliveson.com

I just got me a com domain for my site check it out ! And please reply here to let me know if i seted up everything good and if you see our 2pac fan website/community !
http://www.makaveliliveson.com
Very Happy greetings and allready thankz to them that reply here ! (or join us?)
Wink Arrow
thame
pacslim wrote:
Very Happy greetings and allready thankz to them that reply here ! (or join us?)
Wink Arrow

Beautiful theme, and I nice site overall. I think I visited it before and it was still the same, so maybe you should update the content more frequently...
krazeek
Can I ask what do you use? Like PHP-Nuke, Typo3, Xoops, etc. Because I like the site very much.
MTXMedia
Looks very much like PHP-Nuke. Nice site by the way.
Chris
krazeek
i noticed that right after i posted.
kurpol
Nice site but I think the guy may be dead.
hong
Your sites looks neaty, though I do not prefer gray theme.

I thought the URL was the website which provide free domain hosting. Shocked
CFC_since_89
to start with let me say how professional your site looks and that tupac is a legend whether his dead or alive and many people will never forget the guy and wht his done in his life.
LostOverThere
Very nice site.

I do like that layout.
bugsy
nice. thats what i call being loyal to the game. Wink
pacslim
You can also reach it now at www.makaveli-lives-on.com !
Surprised What alotta nice comments ! Thanks to ya all !
Cool No, I'm not dead yet (if i die u know because then my being alive rumors start off lolz) Wink
Also I use phpnuke platinum installed by hand not with cpanel,
with a theme template from port all i just modded a bit to fit my needs !
Keep up the comments and no i never provided free domains but a company i know does see them in my links section for more info !
LAst but not least I would like to say to those who like it please join if we grow we also get better and now i update everything on it dailly ! Very Happy Arrow
mdelovett
VERY VERY cool template
Bline
pretty good for a phpnuke site!!
overall-7/10!
could use more gfx work!
film42
looks sweet, i like it alot.
film42
i can tell you've spent some time. good work
pacslim
Very Happy And I can't Keep saying thanks for all these good and nice comments ! And if ever someone of you here needs tips or help with building just ask me !
I learned myself a lott, if I may say that over myself ! Wink
svhkid
thats a nice template..good theme
pacslim
Keep them comments coming ! Also I added sum new modules and blocks let me know what ya'll think about them ok?
see ya'll in a later future post/reply Wink Arrow
Reiji
Let me tell you that your site looks really good, and has a good design too.

How did you get that .com domain???
TimsJugling
the link does not work for me? is the site down or somthing or is it just my computer? because I have been having lots of troubles with my computer.
menhao
it is really a beautiful site, i bet you spent great time and work on it, the theme is beaiutiful, but it is really a huge work? do you built this alone? really, really hard work
Maka
menhao wrote:
it is really a beautiful site, i bet you spent great time and work on it, the theme is beaiutiful, but it is really a huge work? do you built this alone? really, really hard work

The theme comes with platinum it's called "labs".
pacslim
Maka wrote:
menhao wrote:

The theme comes with platinum it's called "labs".

Thats true what maka says it's a theme called labs but it's not with phpnuke platinum but from port-all they made the template i made the banners, most of the gfx too and the content, it's not that hard but the forum requires maintaining ect thats alotta work also keeping my members happy, and posting news up to date and make sure i add content each week !
Nowadays it's a one man crew except for my forum that has moderators (that never do their work well, so i still have to moderate it, lol !)

The com domain registars i got with whois protection verry cheap for the first year at www.mapname.com if ya sign up there please name me as referer pacslim@home.nl, hope that answered all ur questions ! Wink Arrow And thanks again to all who repleid with their nice comments, imma waiting for the first negative responses/comments, nobody here at frihost doesn't like my site LOL Shocked Laughing Very Happy ? Arrow

Also can the people that look at www.makaveli-lives-on.com www.makaveliliveson.com tell me if they like the new (shoutcast) radio block i made (so it works with extra options in phpnuke)!
hulsadmin
nice man, i like your site,best home made i've ever seen. R.I.P. tupac, i wanna listen to him right now
TheRATH
Very Cool site!