FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The mind...

alalex
This is a question about your mind, how does it work, how do you think about things?

Here is mine:

My mind is terribly practical. It never even thinks of doing things that are not going to be good for me. Someone might see me and think that many things I do are for other people, but in a long period, those things are going to be helpful for me. Also I like to do what other people is expecting me to do, though they don’t say it. I am very good at it. For example, in almost every single question in tests I know what the teacher is trying to get from me asking that.
nodnarb5050
I don't really know what is hapening here.... my mind os an abyss of thinking....
Philosiphical-Art
My mind is terribly chaotic. Every few seconds theres just a burst of thoughts and ideas. Usally i use this to improve on things, thats why i can't keep a site layout for long, i'm always looking to improve it somehow. It also hungers for knowledge. If i find anything even remotley interesting i have to research it extensivley otherwise i'll go insane. Because of that i know far too many useless facts for my own good.

~Art