FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

islamonfocus.com

drtooty
i just launched a new web site. need comments of the people

mu web site is www.islamonfocus.com

if you can give me your comments here , this will be great

thanks
wumingsden
drtooty wrote:
i just launched a new web site. need comments of the people

mu web site is www.islamonfocus.com

if you can give me your comments here , this will be great

thanks

The main English/Arabic sites look so much better than the enter page. I would try and incorporate the main sites into the index page. I would also not have the player visible or use a falsh player instead which will also make the enter page look so much better.
There is also a banner on the front that says "error".
If you have a coloured background then I would advise to use pictures that have the same coloured background (or use transparent backgrounds).
Blaster
I think it is just an american thing but the menu bar looks messed up. Try having it on the left side reading from the right. Smart having english and arabic though.
DoctorBeaver
That is 1 impressive site! Congratulations. I've bookmarked it to go back and look at it properly.

I'm not too sure about the first page, though. I can see what you were trying to achieve but it didn't grab me.

AS wumingsden said, once you get into the main content, it's fabulous. The colours (but can you you change it to banafsegy? That is my favourite colour! Laughing ), layout, and the ease of seeing what's there are all great.

Please, address the front page. The site is well worth a good look, but that front page doesn't do it for me.

Salaam,

Doc
SamiTheBerber
Nice pages both English and Arabic. Only frontpage isn't good, like wumingsden wrote. Nice site Wink
Hobbit
This is how it looks on my screen, I have a 1127x864 resolution. If you fix this it will look great.
drtooty
Quote:
This is how it looks on my screen, I have a 1127x864 resolution. If you fix this it will look great.

hobbit
Actually it's so strange thing. what is your browser??

by the way your site says
Quote:
Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/hobbit/domains/hobbit.frih.net/public_html/index.php on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/hobbit/domains/hobbit.frih.net/public_html/index.php on line

Sad why is that??

Quote:
Nice pages both English and Arabic. Only frontpage isn't good, like wumingsden wrote. Nice site

thanks sami

[quote]
Quote:
That is 1 impressive site! Congratulations. I've bookmarked it to go back and look at it properly.

I'm not too sure about the first page, though. I can see what you were trying to achieve but it didn't grab me.

AS wumingsden said, once you get into the main content, it's fabulous. The colours (but can you you change it to banafsegy? That is my favourite colour! ), layout, and the ease of seeing what's there are all great.

Please, address the front page. The site is well worth a good look, but that front page doesn't do it for me.

Salaam,

enta mn masr?? where r u from?? enta doctor fe eh??

Quote:
think it is just an american thing but the menu bar looks messed up. Try having it on the left side reading from the right. Smart having english and arabic though

i wonder it appears here in the left. i dont know why is that?? and how can i fix that??? any one can answer that??

Quote:
main English/Arabic sites look so much better than the enter page. I would try and incorporate the main sites into the index page. I would also not have the player visible or use a falsh player instead which will also make the enter page look so much better.
There is also a banner on the front that says "error".
If you have a coloured background then I would advise to use pictures that have the same coloured background (or use transparent backgrounds).

thanks wuming. i will take that advice soon

the english site appears in my site perfect this is the pic of it.

[img]http://islamonfocus.com/rt.bmp[/img]
SamiTheBerber
Hobbit uses Firefox 1.5 for Windows (I guess). I have Firefox 1.07 fo Linux. I have same problem as Hobbit. Opera shows your site like it should be, but also it has few mistakes.

These mistakes would come from source, because it has some errors. I validate it with W3C Validator and got 129 errors, which is quite a lot Confused If you fix those errors then it is easier to locate, where the error is. I found that you haven't some necessary <tr> tags and that could be reason.

To reduce number of errors, just replace & with &amp; in uri's.