FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

POLLUTION

Molotov
This movie clip has been composed in Adobe After Effects 6.5 / it includes only still images, so you will not find here any video material / it's just an animation of still images / the topic is "Pollution"

Duration: 36 sec
Size: 3 mg
Sound track by "Limp-Bizkit" - "The Channel"

http://files.raplife.ru/pub/Stam/PollutionLow.wmv <-(SAVE TARGET AS)
albusa
I love it, after effect it is the best video editor that i have tested.
Alie
Try to sell it to green peace fans Wink Maybe you'll make some cash on it... Who knows.... Really cool work!
Molotov
yeah man, it's a great idea... do you think that i can sell it only to "green peace"...maybe MTV will buy my stuff too?
jeffsolodky
This doesn't have anything to do with your piece, but to the user "Alie" with the "holy blacksmith" signature: your signature is really cool looking, except for the text, you should put it in a font and not done by a pen. Anyways, your pollution piece was in the WMV format, you should put it in .mpg or .avi format so that us Mac/Linux users can enjoy it to.
Alie
To jeffsolodky: thanks for a signature comments Wink but one thing really disturbing me - "Holy Blacksmith" was written in CreepyGirl font and not by hand Wink One of the best fonts for UNholy GFX signature, as I think...
Thug
Thats a very cool movie u made there man Cool Good job and keep dropping your future works in here
Hogwarts
This thing rocks man! You should go professional or something (Or are you already? Cool )
Molotov
Thanks Man!!! Smile Actionally I gonna be a preffesional in 2D animation and art-director of special effects.
See that
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-31006.html