FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ever played this game?

Drizztt
Have any of you ever played Defend Your Castle? LOL I love that game. You get to pick little stick figures up with a hand and toss em in the air! And get archers, mages, etc. What's the highest level you have ever gotten? Post levels. And whats a website for it? I haven't played it in a while and I'd really like to, but I forgot the URL for the website I used to play it on.
rightclickscott
Yeah, I have. It is rather fun and you can find it in a number of places. It's made by XGen Studios, but there is a banner and popup free version here
smartbei
I have played it a couple times and I think the highest level I have gotten is like 17 or 20.
gotflash
That game is sooooo fun! I can play it forever! This one time I played it for 6 hours straight, man, I got sooo far in that game, it was crazy! Very Happy
alkady
I've heard of the game but I've never played it, Can you give me a link to it?
Nameless
A question for those who've played this a lot...

I'm up to stage 31, but it's getting kind of boring. Is there anything else special or interesting that actually happens after this point? And can you actually win the game after a number of stages or does it just keep going on forever?
coltsta
nopz !
ace01
Yah I've played that game. Excellent way to kill time and just a good, fun game in general.
Richous05
This game is ace Surprised im addicited oh no not aggain.
ForceRun
There was a StarCraft UMS Map and later a bunch of WarCraft 3 Maps. Spent a lot of time playing those. Good times.
zonymousbond007
Yeah, that game is really really fun. I'm not very good at it though.... Crying or Very sad

Wink
Ascaron
heh, this game is incredible, I like it very much !!
Ljsk
Good game, got to about level 15 or so.