FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Final Destination 3

yisou

Who's in it? Ryan Merriman , Kris Lemche , Mary Elizabeth Winstead
What's it about? The fright-filled Final Destination franchise returns to theaters in the supernatural thriller Cheating Death: Final Destination 3. Set six years after the original Final Destination film, the latest installment in the series centers around a high school senior who has a premonition of a fatal roller coaster accident involving herself and all her friends. When the premonition proves true, those who have 'cheated death' and survived the accident are forced to deal with the repercussions of escaping their fate. Cheating Death: Final Destination 3 stars Ryan Merriman (The Ring Two) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. The film is directed by James Wong (Final Destination).

Your turn: What did you think of this movie?Add to your review!
chotch2
I liked the basic ideas for the final destination movies, cheating death and such, but i think they could have done a better job of coming up with ways of dying, maybe a bit more plausible, but then again, its just a movie.
djfreakske
i think this is a really great movie. maybe it is evern one of the best of the 3 movies Laughing
akaRival
FInal destination is a great line of movies...always scary and horror-filled. It is really a great set of movies.

I cant wait to watch 3!!!!

Rival