FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Background Checks

PatTheGreat42
I have a business, and am thinking about hiring employees. Of course, I want to do background checks.

I was wondering if anybody knew any good places to get background checks - get the good stuff, not just their middle name and their cousin's name. Stuff like criminal records, etc, for not too much. Any suggestions would be good. Thanks.
Vrythramax
a Google search on "background checks" came up with 54,300,000 results! So apparently there are quite a few companies out there offering this kind of service. There were some listings that were reasonably inexpensive...but I would think when doing this kind of investigating you may want to spend the extra $$$ and get accurate information.
lilrage
how much info u get/how accurate it is deppends on how much ur wanting to spend so like he said its usually worth the extra money
ashok
Contact NSA or the CIA.. they seem to be pretty accurate and faaast..

LOL just kiddin Wink

Obviously, the extra $$$ u spend will be the assurance of the quality checks..
rightclickscott
You know, I could use a job. What does your business do?
psycosquirrel
Laughing @ Scott.

I am going to have to have one of those stupid checks done; I am going to be working for a public college this summer.

They know more about me than I know about myself... >_<
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
So apparently there are quite a few companies out there offering this kind of service.

Only a few. It depends on where you live. http://www.addresses.com/public_records.php try that.
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
So apparently there are quite a few companies out there offering this kind of service.

Only a few. It depends on where you live. http://www.addresses.com/public_records.php try that.

In my state (MA) we have over 30 of them in the Boston area alone, nationwide there are hundreds, if not thousands, of them. Some good, some not so good...but there are alot of them. Just check out the yellow pages for your area.