FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why wont system shield work

anthonygerbils
i just bought a copy of system shield and it crashed and i thought well ill reinstall it but that didnt work so do you have any suggestions as all i get is a error screen as soon as it starts
Clash
anthonygerbils wrote:
all i get is a error screen as soon as it starts

And the error screen says?
ocalhoun
I recently dealt with a nasty virus that did such things...
Hopefully it isn't that.
anthonygerbils
it just loads and says analizing then i get a screen saying it has to close and do i want to send an error report and its not a virus as i use up to date anti-virus
Clash
anthonygerbils wrote:
it just loads and says analizing then i get a screen saying it has to close and do i want to send an error report and its not a virus as i use up to date anti-virus
Check the support forums for the software, some of these proggies don't work well with other TSR progs. If no support forums, check the website for FAQ's and other support tools. I'd be surprised if there weren't a few issues.

i'm not familiar with the program, but I'd suspect that not a lot of people are. It's one of those 'if it works.. fine, if it doesn't bin it' type scenarios.
anthonygerbils
thanks ill try that thanks for your help
anthonygerbils
could some one please close this post
thanks
*resolved*
gh0stface
Thread has been locked as requested by the creator. PM me or any other mods if you need it reopened. Smile

-Locked-