FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

weeds

weeds?
yea
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
nay
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

milkmandan
has anyone seen 'weeds' on showtime? if not, it's about a widowed house wife that starts selling weed for a living to support her family. kevin nealon is in it, who plays a great character and delivers jokes in a way that makes you crap your pants, along with mary louise parker who plays the mother and beat out the 4 desperate house wives for the golden globe for her roll in the show.

even if you're not a smoker, it's a good show with a lot of issues that could be applied to every day life and the characters and jokes are definitely worth watching. especially when andy and kevin nealon get together. priceless.
alkady
I thought it was a movie.
milkmandan
it may as well be with the quality that is weeds. it's like sopranos, or six feet under, or any of those other shows in that each episode is an hour long, and they only play it on showtime, or showcase or whatever it is.
mrblah
I don't care for the main actress in the show but the brother in-law character is interesting.
viceless
man this show is amazing. i honestly did not see this show coming, as far as quality i mean.

for those of you who are interested, it has not been canceled. new episodes start in august, yes there was a whole year before they started on the new episodes, but because theres only 10 episodes per season it seems like it had been canceled. it only runs from august to the end of october. Sad