FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prison Break

takwirira
i'd like to think thAT although other shows and bookos have been written about breaking out of jails this is by far one of the best. the reasons for breaking out, love for family and the plot itself is alomost a masterpiece. I had no problem following the episodes because not only iss the show interesting but menatlly engaging
Nameless
takwirira wrote:
because not only iss the show interesting but menatlly engaging

I am soooo tempted to make a joke about what it would take to interest you mentally now.

Anyway, I watched the first episode but it didn't really impress me that much. Plus, there are other shows I'd rather watch on at the same time.
gh0stface
Nameless wrote:
takwirira wrote:
because not only iss the show interesting but menatlly engaging

I am soooo tempted to make a joke about what it would take to interest you mentally now.

Anyway, I watched the first episode but it didn't really impress me that much. Plus, there are other shows I'd rather watch on at the same time.

The first episode is ok. You have to continue to watch the series. Trust me, you'll be truely immersed into the plot line. The first couple of episodes I was like eh, it's ok but now I am totally hooked. I am glad that the series has picked up again after the hiatus.

If you've seen the latest episode, I wonder how Lincoln is going to get out of the electric chair!? :o
daniel_l_135
takwirira wrote:
...plot itself is alomost a masterpiece. I had no problem following the episodes because not only iss the show interesting but menatlly engaging

I'd have to disagree with you there. I wouldn't say the show is anywhere near a 'masterpiece.' It has such an unrealistic and phony feeling about it. I watched the first couple of episodes but have stopped, because it just doesn't 'mentally engage' me.
Anyway, thats my opinion on the show.
Idoru
Masterpiece or not, this series have something else that hasn't been mentioned here yet. It such a cliffhanger that it sometimes can take tranqulizers just to wait for the next episode. If you have the chance, I'd recomend that you see them all in a row, since the excitement helps rest of it along a great bit Exclamation
colilon
Have to say, Im a huge fan!

The show is amazing, and really, but really, brilliant.

Q, what is the name of michael's disorder?
Octaeder
Yeah I thought it was a bit too slow moving to start up with, but I'll admit to having been converted.

Michael's disorder is "Low latency inhibition", it can cause serious mental health problems in people with Low IQs... As Michael has a high IQ, however, it is essentially beneficial.
talz
I love prisonbreak! ohhh.. we just got it over here and I'm totally hooked. My favourite eps would have to be the riot Smile It always manages to leave you in suspense
colilon
Yeah, the one with the riots was grate, I actually felt sorry for the guards (which I usually hate)
Riots, Drills and the Devil\2, both parts were amazing
yooksauce
test
icekachu
I'm not sure about you guys but I think Prison Break is better than Lost.

Wentworth Miller must be the coolest guy to play a prisoner. It's good to know that there are fellow fans of the series. It does get a little dramatic but you get the same thing with Desperate Housewives.

Every episode is equally intriguing, upping the suspense level by a few notches each time. Prison Break is one of the few drama series which I follow faithfully.

Recommendation: Must Watch!
filet
I only started watching prison break last week. The guy playing Wentworth Miller brother ?? whats his name, and he did star in this one drama(totally forgot the title).i prefer this than prison break.

i wish the drama doesnt end so quickly. but with Wentworth Miller star in the drama i think i can force myself to watch the drama. Wink
ryanh2006
Sick sick show!! I love the intensity, the great characters, and the awesome twists and turns. Here's to Linc and may he get out, track down the real Steadman and get strap him to the chair!!, and take down paul while he's at it Very Happy
Svarn
Prison Break had several things going for it:

- a fantastic, suspenseful and tense plot
- a clear beginning, and hopefully, end(escape!)
- good actors and strong writing

The flaw I am noticing is that it is really losing steam in all three categories after the fateful episode thirteen. Before that episode it was different from a lot of TV shows in the ways mentioned above. But after thirteen it is just like every other suspense/thriller on TV, hooking you with little transitory twists here and there, rather than the story as a whole compelling you to follow.
cyph33r
Just watched the last episode of season 1 - it was awesome !!!!
mrblah
I think the last couple of episodes have been a little confusing. Is Lincoln's son in a youth detention center or is he in another prison?
missmurder
I actually think the last few episodes have been the best of the whole season, they are getting SO close to their escape, i cant wait at all. This is definitely my favorite show now, I think it may even beat Lost in my favorites...
obsessed
Well, for one, it's a great show, but I'm getting a bit annoyed by the fact that it's kind of a recurring 'something goes wrong->michael fixes it->something goes wrong again'-effect, and it gets a bit predictable.

Still, I'll definitely keep following the series and I'm really curious about the last two episodes.
picsite
there is no way that if you've seen a couple shows you are not addicted. Unless you're the type of person that doesn't watch tv then thats a different story.
duckie
ok as if you need any reason to watch prison break besdies Wentworth Miller. I mean HELLO! but i am a self confessed addict to the show and I never watch TV. I don't even own a TV Confused I have to go to my parents to watch the show and I'm devastated if i miss it, thankfully my mum feeds my addiction by taping it if I can't make it over. I just like how it adds intelligent facts to an overdramatised plot. It is also interesting from an architecture point of view.
But as I say it has Wentworth Miller, if it wasn't so exciting I may not have realised there was a plot going on. Twisted Evil
gh0stface
obsessed wrote:
Well, for one, it's a great show, but I'm getting a bit annoyed by the fact that it's kind of a recurring 'something goes wrong->michael fixes it->something goes wrong again'-effect, and it gets a bit predictable.

Still, I'll definitely keep following the series and I'm really curious about the last two episodes.

Now, that you mention that, I agree. They seem to have been doing that quite a bit lately. But maybe the writers are trying to show that anything can go wrong and that you have to try and adapt.
Red23
you know i've got every episode of this show and haven't got around to watching it yet, is it really that good?
malouk
this serie rocks yesterday i saw the episode 21 and i was Shocked and Think

i am happy that the serie will come in france Smile i hope on national channel and everybody will see it Smile héhé
kazza
Yes, the show is pretty awesome.

I know it can be annoying how Michael goes through many glitches in his plan but I guess its hard trying to keep the episodes going while saving the best to last. But I think it works well because its so frustrating and we just wanna see the break out and that's probably what Michael would be feeling as well. And similar to waht you said, ghostface, if you have a huge and complicated plan like this, you are bound to have problems on the way. Seriously, if there weren't any problems at all, I think the plot would pretty boring and unrealistic. Its good that Michael never gives up and finds a way around it - I mean, seriously I would never think of his solutions if I ever was in his situation. They're so ingenious and I think that's what keeps the season going. And, of course, Mike's such a gentleman and good to watch!

The other plot happening outside prison is good, though I'm still hazy on the details. Don't u get excited when someone with high authority gets involved in some controversy (I'm thinking 24 here)?
VX.Agent
The final is tommorrow, can't wait!

And I guess the season 2 will show how they find D.B. Copper's $1,000,000.
Nigeria
great season finale I cant wait until the new season starts.
Svarn
In my mind it really picked up some steam again in the last two episodes. From 13-20 it was just kind of pushing product, nothing really happened of any consequence. There were intra-episode stories, but nothing that really tied into the plot as a whole.

But the studio is in the business of making money so why make a series end in fifteen episodes when you can string it out for ten more than that?
shaggly
filet wrote:
I only started watching prison break last week. The guy playing Wentworth Miller brother ?? whats his name, and he did star in this one drama(totally forgot the title)

I think that you will find that he was in John Doe, and played the starring role.

That in itself, I think, had the potential to be one of the best new dramas of al time, but as is usual with Fox - they cancelled it after the first season.

I do like Prison Break though, and I can't wait until Season 2....
colilon
Show is great.

Have a question,
can anyone tell me wether the DVD came out in Japan or Britain, 'cause I heard it did, and I know there is time till the US ver. so I consider buying it.
Octaeder
colilon wrote:
Show is great.

Have a question,
can anyone tell me wether the DVD came out in Japan or Britain, 'cause I heard it did, and I know there is time till the US ver. so I consider buying it.

It's only the first 13 episodes that are out in the UK at the minute... We haven't even finished the series yet, that happens on Monday so they haven't released the complete series yet and wont till August 28
Nigeria
I can't wait to see the new season in august i had my doubts about the show at first but it has turned out to be one of my fave shows next to the 4400.
ehm_qhl
THIS IS MY T.V PROGRAM !!!

OMG !!

i like it so much ... i didnt know what is it before... but after the 2-3 episode i watch 1 ... and , REALLY COOL ! So i didnt forget the rest of all ...
Smile

One day, I was partying and one shot , I saw that it was 21h00, the hour of prison break, then I have runned in the room, i locked the door, and I watched all of the episode. When I left, everyone had to jump on my beer because they believed that I had left at home. hahhaha… i was angry but ... it was funny too ... Razz Razz Razz

lo0olllll good moment this years...

im so excited of the next season !!
Indyan
Season 2 episode 4 really rocked Laughing
Schofield has finally met his match in Mahome.
introox
It is a good "film" i have seen it 14 times
Nigeria
Has anyone seen the new season? I just LOVE every episode so far it is amazing!!! I wonder will they ever go back to jail?

What do you guys think?
pudovkin
I haven't watched yet.
Yesterday, a friend of mine told me it's much better than "Lost".
chrismen
It is for sure the best show on tv right now.Action-packed, great plot (at least for now), and hot people.
Idoru
I have to say that I think it was better in the beginning. It's like the first 13 episodes
build on the same plot, written and ready before shooting, while the follow-ups
doesn't enjoy the same benefit. I'm not saying that it's bad now, only that it's not the
same. Mabye it's the point of view that's changed, for I sure was hooked at first, but
I don't wait as anxious on the next episode.

Perhaps that's a good thing, though...
...for me heart! Wink
wilburx
I just started getting into this show, and really like it. I happened to catch to 2nd season opener because there was nothing else new on. I rented the 1st season and went through it in 3 days. Kind of a let down to wait a week for each new episode now.
bakpao6
can Anyone give me any link to download prison break season 1???:d
i heard from friends that it is a good movie beside 24:D
thx
Indyan
pudovkin wrote:
I haven't watched yet.
Yesterday, a friend of mine told me it's much better than "Lost".

I have seen each and every episode of Lost and I am an Lost addict. But trust me PB season 1 beats lost hands down. Season 2 is also great.

bakpao6 its easily available at torrent sites. I cant give the link, since I am not sure if it is allowed over here. Btw, its a TV series, not a movie.

wilburx, its pretty much same here. I finished it up in 4 days. Season 1 is simply unbelievable. Once you start watching you just cant stop.

Next episode will be interesting.

Some hints/teasers (no spoiler) :

Prison Break Ep. 10/2/06 - Buried

The guys finally get a big break in the hunt for the buried treasure.

Lincoln can't stop thinking about how to get a hold of LJ and will stop at nothing until he has him safe and sound.

There is a change in character of Kellerman Laughing

Mahone puts Tweener in a compromising position.

Trailer
soldeinvierno
They are broadcasting it for the first time in Spain now, and I must say that it is awesome! I love it. Cool
healyrj
With a plot that sounds like it might have come from an Alfred Hitchcock or Brian De Palma movie "Prison Break" seemed the least likely candidate for buzz and a large following on Fox. I expected the show despite the high quality writing, top notch pilot episode directed by theatrical director Brett Ratner ("X-Men: The Last Stand" and "Red Dragon") to tank with audiences.

Boy was I wrong and happy about it. The suspenseful series got the right promotional push from Fox and luckily audiences were ready for another ground breaking series using a season long story arc much like "24" and "Lost". I would have expected a show like "Prison Break" to be on HBO or Showtime (as their answer to "OZ" another ground breaking prison drama that focused less on the gimmicks of this show) not on Fox's network. Reportedly the producers planned a shelf life of "Prison Break" for two seasons recognizing the issues they had with shows such as "The X-Files". I suspect that if the show continues to be popular this will morph into something akin to "The Fugitive". The show also was clearly inspired by "The Shawshank Redemption" and the TV show "OZ" but has its own unique flavor making it much more than a simple copycat. Between top notch writing, directing and acting the show has become the only breakthrough hit from last season worth following.

If you know what this show is about skip this paragraph and go to the extras. The story for those that haven't followed the show is quite simple; Michael Scofield's brother Lincoln has been sentenced to die in the electric chair for a crime he didn't commit. Michael will do anything to get him out of prison. As the clock is ticking and its clear that legal options are limited he obtains the prison blueprints to get his brother out. How can he get them to his brother so he can use them? Simple Michael has them tattooed on his back. He then stages a bank robbery to get himself thrown into the same prison as his brother. His plans are to break out with his brother and eventually disappear. While their lawyer tries to get Lincoln out legally Michael must move forward with his plan and also negotiate a complex peace with inmate John Abruzzi (the marvelous Peter Stormare best known for "Fargo" and "Constantine") who controls many of the inmates inside the prison to achieve his goal.
talonsmallville
Here at Brazil the show is on first season.

I liked very much this too. I fell so sorry for the characters brothers.
Linda_B
So I was sick for a while and my roomie had the entire season 1 on DVD so I've watched the whole thing through once. It's ok. It's a nice storyline but it's totally unrealistic. Not that that would ever be the point of one of these series but it's somehow like they forgot to try.

Still, it's entertaining and a good watch through if you are sick.
rfarrand
it is an ok show...i am not sure i would ever call it a masterpiece, there are so many other shows that are much better but i admit that it is fairly entertaining. i have been watching it since it began... but it does not mentally challenge or make me think all that much during it.
mattchun
I just finished the Season 1, it's a good series. But if the logic in it being considered, it isn't worth so much appreciation.
talonsmallville
Hi people,

Yesterday, here, at Brazil, we watch the last but one episode of first season.

It Was very exciting. I´m afraid that Michael and his brother don´t get scape. I hope They do.
Octaeder
I thought the last episode was brilliant. Really starting to love the character of Mahone. He's turned out a great performance in every episode so far.

Now we've just got to wait a couple of the weeks for the next one.
talonsmallville
Hi everyone,

Today We will see the last episode of the first season.
I´m so curious in see what will happened - the scenes that They show us last monday on the end of episode, let us very curious about.
I loved when They do that.
Indyan
Prison Break will be back tommorow, with episode 8.

Here are some Promo pictures .

** SOME SPOILER BELOW **

// ** SPOILER **
talonsmallville
Hi people,

I finaly watch the final episode from season one. I just staid liked this Shocked - when the mafious take off the hand to make Scofield free.
Wow!!! That a could blood.
leat397
I has just finished the first season of Prison Break, it was soooo excited and I feel life I am becoming one of it fans.

The dramatic tension was effectively sparsed in every chapters. It's been a long time I haven't addicted in TV drama and Prison Break was really great!

I have some questions that did not understand.
What is the meaning that John and T-Bag left some fertilzers and food(?) on their beds in the last day?
Did Michael expected that Tweener have something with Bellick when asking him to get the key??
Indyan
Michael knew that Tweener betrayed him.
talonsmallville
Hi leat397,

Quote:
I have some questions that did not understand.
What is the meaning that John and T-Bag left some fertilzers and food(?) on their beds in the last day?

They put those things on their bed to disarray their odour - to foil the dogs.
leat397
Thank you talonsmallville Wink

My imaginative thinking...why John put more things in the vehicle but just a gun under the chair?
TruPain
I love this series... persnally, I think that Mahone and Bellick are going to have a run in at some point in the series, and one of them isn't going to make it out...

I think the brothers and the nurse are going to be the only ones that make it through alive though... Then again, I would be surprised if I was wrong, I didn't expect to see the fate that the 2 lawyers had...
leat397
Yes...what an sudden sorrow for the death of 2 lawyers Crying or Very sad... but they ought to be death since they revealed all the truth as they could already..or else we might not have more chapters to go...

My last hope is upon the bros. could break out a new page on their life..and so do Sucre Wink
m_furquan36
I havent seen it yet but really looking foward to wacthing it have heard a lot of good things about the series...it being mentally engaging and so on.
dac_nip
currently, its episode 9 of season 2, any idea when is the next episode going to be air?
dickyzin
Episode 11 just aired yesterday. I want to see the next one already!!
leat397
Yeah season 2 chapter 11 has just released....
I would not see this untill the whole season is finished.
I want to see this great TV serie once upon my vacation...I would spend a whole day to watch the 22 chapters!!!
soldeinvierno
leat397 wrote:
Yeah season 2 chapter 11 has just released....
I would not see this untill the whole season is finished.
I want to see this great TV serie once upon my vacation...I would spend a whole day to watch the 22 chapters!!!

That's a great idea, but I cannot wait that long...
dickyzin
Seems like Episode 13 will be the last episode this year. Anyone know when it's coming back next year?
lavaboy
dickyzin wrote:
Seems like Episode 13 will be the last episode this year. Anyone know when it's coming back next year?

NOOOOOOO ! I absolutely love this series, and have watched all episodes upto Series 2 Episode 12. Brilliant show.

LB Cool
gh0stface
dickyzin wrote:

It'll be back next year around spring time I believe. It's just a little winter break hiatus. Lost is doing it also along with another show.

-edit-
Welp, just saw the "fall finale" episode. It was a good one. However the kind of good news, the episodes will continue Jan 22.
-end edit-
lavaboy
Hi

I watched episode 13 today, without giving to much away, what a turn round. lol.

LB Cool
gh0stface
lavaboy wrote:
Hi

I watched episode 13 today, without giving to much away, what a turn round. lol.

LB Cool

I'm not going to say that I didn't totally unexpect it however at the same time, it was still a pleasant surprise.

*** Somewhat Spoiler - Highlight to view ***
Quote:
So agent Kellerman supposedly went to Michael and Link's side. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a devious plan behind to backstab Mike and Link after backstabbing the company. Although in the previews it does show him taking him to Steadman. The supposed dead person that Lincoln killed. Man, I can't wait till Jan 22 when the rest of the season starts up again.
Indyan
The best moment of the season was in E12. In the last 8 mins. When Michael said that its time to stop running, I almost jumped ! Those 8 mins were freaking unbelievable.
E13 was also great. But that Bellic doing a trade-off part is a bit unbelievable.
Tvis
You can also download episodios, so that yoy do not have to zap beteween your favorit series. My alltime favorits are 24 and Lost, and Prison Break is now one of them. For me it is a sensational series, I like it a lot. I watch the downloaded versions as the serie that is being broadcasted is way behind. But the quality of the downloaded versions is pretty good.
chrismen
I just wanted to add that I think this is the best show on tv right now. I like both this and Heroes but this show has had such an awesome storyline that has unexpectedly kept going after season 1.
Indyan
Quote:
Series creator Paul Scheuring also told me that a new female series regular will be added to the cast next season. "She is Michael's equal in terms of intelligence," he revealed of the not-yet-cast newbie. "And she would seem to be coming down on the side of good initially, but there will be questions about whether that's a facade. And she'll be a love interest for one of our characters." Scheuring also spilled that "90 percent" of the conspiracy will (thankfully) be wrapped up by the end of this season. "The audience will definitely get closure. It'll feel like this is the endgame of the story, and yet there will be a few unanswered questions."

Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring told me so himself. "We wouldn't kill [Sarah Wayne Callies' character] off for having a child," he says. "We're planning on going forward with her in the series, because she's one of our strongest components." Scheuring also ruled out incorporating the pregnancy into the show. Instead, he and his fellow producers are devising "creative ways" to account for Sara's disappearance this fall. (Callies is due in late summer, just as production on the anticipated third season gets underway.) "It actually fits into what we were already planning," says the exec, who would neither confirm nor deny that Sara would be the victim of yet another kidnapping. "We definitely have creative work-arounds to account for her character being MIA. We would have explanations for why she wasn't in the first batch of episodes." Paul Scheuring also teased that Season 3 would feature "a different storytelling process" that will begin to "play out in the last couple episodes of Season 2" and "leave some cliff-hangers, including one with Sara." Although mum on specifics, he says the new conceit will involve bringing "some of the surviving members of the gang back together," in addition to introducing several new faces. "In the model of Lethal Weapon, where in every subsequent sequel they had a new participant, we're going to be doing that as well. We brought in Mahone for Season 2, and we plan on adding one or two major new characters/actors for Season 3." Does that mean my buddy William Fichtner's days are numbered? "Let's just put it this way: We're very, very happy with Bill Fichtner."

It seems the President will soon hear the tape. "I'm doing an episode where I'll be on screen, and I believe it's a scene with Wentworth Miller, who plays Michael. I have not seen the script," [reveals Patricia Wettig.]

Kim's boss is set to recur throughout the rest of the season and possibly next season!

Source : http://www.tvguide.com

It also looks like PB s3 will start from August 29, 2007.
dickyzin
Anyone know how many more seasons Prison Break will go for? Hope it can go on for a long time.
Zyphrius
dickyzin wrote:
Anyone know how many more seasons Prison Break will go for? Hope it can go on for a long time.

Well they are getting a third season for sure. Apparently be the end of season 2, 90% of conspiracy storline will be finished and they will develop a new plot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_break

Pretty much all the information you want can be found there.

I would like it if this series could keep going a long time. But on the other hand, I would hate it if they kept it going and started to make episodes with plots that are very thin.

I mean this series was orignally supposed to be a 14-part miniseries, and has grown to have two full seasons and a third on the way, which is amazing and they have done an amazing job so far, I hope they keep going strong like this for a long time to come.

Keep watchin!!!
vanille
I heard that the guy playing Michael Scofield was being charged for manslaughter. (Involving a car accident) Does anyone know what's happening with that?

---

I really hope that Prison Break continues for a LONG time. It's such a creative series. Who's your favorite character? *waves banner* I support Scofield+Tancredi
Indyan
vanille wrote:
I heard that the guy playing Michael Scofield was being charged for manslaughter. (Involving a car accident) Does anyone know what's happening with that?

---

I really hope that Prison Break continues for a LONG time. It's such a creative series. Who's your favorite character? *waves banner* I support Scofield+Tancredi

You heard wrong. Wentworth Miller isnt any trouble. Its the guy who was playing Tweener's role who killed someone while driving in a drunk state. I hope he gets serious punishment. He was involved in a minor accident 2 months before the serious accident. There is no excuse for drunk-driving.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_Garrison#Personal_life

1 more episode left this season and from the promo it looks like someone would die.
I think it may be T-Bag.

I hope s3 is good. They should end it by s3. They have stretched it enough.
markkohfm
it is quite amazing how they have actually managed to prolong the story for so long and as it looks at least right now it is going to season 3. never expected that to happen
dac_nip
I didn't like the season finale that much. Maybe I expected too much. The previous episodes were just so heart thrilling and full of suspense that it give me the idea that the season ender would be a blast. But I was not satisfied with what I saw. There are just so many twist in the story. I hope season 3 would be better. I really like this series. I hope it continues. cheers!
Indyan
I loved the episode. SO many twists and so many questions.
The biggest is obviously what is SONA? It looked more than a jail to me.
Next, why was the Boss dressed up in those sanitary clothes worn by surgeons etc.
Then, why did he ask Kim to kill only one brother (by the looks of it they wanted Michael alive).
The boss also presumes that Michael is going to come out, and then what does he plan for him?

I think the finale was possibly the best episode of the season.
One theory floating around is that SONA also stands for Scientific Observation of Neural Adjustments, and PB is going to go Lost way.
dickyzin
I also have the same questions going through my head.
Did anyone also notice the person in La Penitenciaría Federal de Sona (the prison where Michael is now held in) who was on the floor naked and shaking? I just realised that it's Bellick! It's gonna be a great new season ahead. One of the best shows. Very Happy
azbuky
Indeed, it was Bellick on the Sona Prison floor... Poor him, right? Smile Anyway, great movie! Can't wait for the 3rd season! By the way, did you know that there should have been only 2 seasons, but they've decided to extend it? Not such a good idea, considering that the first series was much better than the second... But still, can't wait for the 3rd! Razz
mattchun
I was told that in Season 3, a major character will be dead...
dickyzin
They would have kill off at least one character in Season 3. Otherwise it's going to be weird. I reckon they are going to introduce new main characters in Season 3.
nhuabo
I think the plot is coherent and addictive.
Great show I think.
dickyzin
Prison Break Season 3 will commence on 17th September 2007. Can't wait!! Hope it's as good as the previous seasons.
cosmicx
waiting for Season 3 right now...
the story is good and really addicted with it...
I think Season 3 would start a brand new story in Sona since the murder charged on Lincoln was dropped...
I think Season 3 episode 1 would be commenced on 28th August, any confirmed date? Very Happy
dickyzin
Wow.. are you serious about 28th August being the commencement date of Episode 1 Season 3? That's like in 4 days!! Hope you're right.
cosmicx
dickyzin wrote:
Wow.. are you serious about 28th August being the commencement date of Episode 1 Season 3? That's like in 4 days!! Hope you're right.

I hope the same too...
there are some uncertainties, either 28th August or 17th September...
Thats why hope that someone can confirm the exact date Very Happy
dac_nip
really? is this true. season 3 of prison break on august 28? wow. i can't believe it. i expected it much later than this. perhaps because heroes is about to resume also. they might want to compete for the market.
Indyan
dac_nip wrote:
really? is this true. season 3 of prison break on august 28? wow. i can't believe it. i expected it much later than this. perhaps because heroes is about to resume also. they might want to compete for the market.

Last time also PB came back much earlier than the rest. As a result of which pb also wrapped up a good 1 month before most other shows.
cosmicx
i think the drama will only start to show on 17th September... Sad
I saw this on a trailer...guess this might be the confirmed date...
Sharky232
Oh I cant wait! But honestly, I think its better to stop after PS3... better for the fans.
dickyzin
Four more days left for Season 3. I'm looking forward to Monday now.
Also, Heroes Season 2 will start the Monday after next. Always good to have my favourite shows back in season.
dickyzin
I haven't watched the new episode yet!! They don't show Prison Break here in Burma. The internet here sucks big time and I can't even get any updates on this show. They do, however, have the previous seasons on DVD for very cheap. But can't trust the quality. Please post some updates on how good the the new season premier is.
cosmicx
I watched the first and second episode...
The drama is getting more interesting and exciting...
now waiting for episode 3... Cool
Indyan
So it finally happened! They killed of sarah!!!
cosmicx
Indyan wrote:
So it finally happened! They killed of sarah!!!

Sara was killed but Scofield do not know about this...
but he is working hard on the plan and Sucre finally decided to join in...
Indyan
Yeah. The 4rth episode was really a killer one!
Too bad no episode next week. Argh.. baseball sucks.
bulek
Well, the last two episodes were pretty exciting, too. I only hope that they will continue with rhythm like that and not make a boring, romantic show like they did for the last season of Lost.