FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PS3

cbco
Where can buy ps3 ?
SilverDogg
nowhere because its not out yet.

there is a thread for ps3-talk also, check in there if you want to discuss it.
MonkeyWrench
yes the new console is due out november 2006, it will definately be released before christmas, so they get more sales Razz

thats what sony are all about Very Happy
yasaroz
PS3 is not ready to sell. It can not sell before 2007, i think.
Greeny
cbco wrote:
Where can buy ps3 ?

Not out yet mate.
harvestking
I heared you can't play ps2 games on the console. I definantly wont buy it if I cant play ps1 and ps2 games on the ps2. I dont like micrsoft either and th revolution is setting me off. Looks like I may have to sit this concole generation out. Confused
raman
I'd rather save the money and buy and new computer.
daniel_l_135
MonkeyWrench wrote:
so they get more sales Razz

thats what sony are all about Very Happy

As opposed to Microsoft? Shocked
firmawao
Hmm.. the PS3 will come out in November this year. It's gonna be a world-wide release. So you could probably buy it in Europe, Japan and the US. And about the ability to play PS1 and PS2 games on the console, I've heard that it can play those games. I think it's gonna be awesome....
Gieter
Where is the time that the PSX (the first Playstation) was modern.. Time flies...

Why would you want to play PSX-games on a PS3? Rolling Eyes I can understand that you want to play your PS2-games, but I recently played Driver again at my PS2 and I thought "How the hell could I ever have been fascinated by this?"
Monkeydog
harvestking wrote:
I heared you can't play ps2 games on the console. I definantly wont buy it if I cant play ps1 and ps2 games on the ps2. I dont like micrsoft either and th revolution is setting me off. Looks like I may have to sit this concole generation out. Confused

Apparently they're probably doing Virtual console thingy like the Rev is doing.

Quote:
Why would you want to play PSX-games on a PS3? Rolling Eyes I can understand that you want to play your PS2-games, but I recently played Driver again at my PS2 and I thought "How the hell could I ever have been fascinated by this?"

Loads of reasons, just for me I'd love to play older Puzzle Bobble, Wild Arms, Chrono Cross, Azure Dreams etc...
The PSX, had much better games than the PS2.
Although, a game like Driver, I assume, would show its age after a while...unlike games such as a platformer or RPG or puzzle.
ace01
Probably coming out this holiday season, might be a little costy though.
firmawao
The games won't be very expensive though:P
squeakypants
Oh no, you can't play PS1/2 games on it? I mean, how else will you play them??

Not that I'm a sony fan. PS3 looks great, but Revolution looks...revolutionary.
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-23640.html

Playstation 3 discussion in the playstation 3 sticky please Rolling Eyes.

-close-