FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox themes

Blaster
Does anyone have a firefox theam. Just go to tools and theams to download one. This is mine Lets see yours!
myrevolt
cool. I'm partial to the Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) theme. Moreover its the extensions for Firefox "where its really at". Razz ... Twisted Evil Wink
lilrage
whats the best place to find firefox theams?
Blaster
go to
tools
look for theams
and find one!

Its that simple. There are millions to chose from!
Vrythramax
Here's my current theme.

This one is called "Sky Pilot"...haven't a clue why, it's got nothing to do with flight. This particular capture is of Mozilla, but I use the same theme with Firefox.

You can find additional themes at the Firefox website, they link to many differant themes.
falconfx
Hi!

I always want my applications to be fast, and when I say fast I mean lightweight. I hate themes which makes the application really slow and unusable.

So, for Firefox I use the simple but good-looking theme "Crystal Dream". You can get it from https://addons.mozilla.org/themes/moreinfo.php?id=1597&application=firefox
jveezy
falconfx wrote:
Hi!

I always want my applications to be fast, and when I say fast I mean lightweight. I hate themes which makes the application really slow and unusable.

So, for Firefox I use the simple but good-looking theme "Crystal Dream". You can get it from https://addons.mozilla.org/themes/moreinfo.php?id=1597&application=firefox

YEEAH!

Crystal Dream rocks.

Well not really. It's nothing special, but it looks pretty cool without completely changing the look of the browser.
shwetanshu
i use Noia 2.0 extreme bu this crystal is looking good too and small in size also
Jayfarer
I'm using FireFox Modern, which is one of the most popular ones, I think. I also like "AquaTint" from time to time, but I've been using FFModern for a long time now.
mathiaus
ifox. Far from the best but the tabs fit better so I can have more open
preview
KHO
Blaster wrote:
Does anyone have a firefox theam. Just go to tools and theams to download one. This is mine Lets see yours!
ls that a variation on Black Japan? Neutral
Blaster
I have no idea. It looks cool though.
thiamshui
lol.. i use the default firefox theme.. lazy to download new ones.. i guess mozilla should include more themes in its installation.. it will be faster for lazy people like me.. Laughing

i don't really care about nice skins/themes/etc.. just having a good and working browser is good enough for me..
Kur0
I use Glassier https://addons.mozilla.org/images/previews/glassier-2.jpg i like modern and simplistic themes ^_^
shaggly
I used to have the "Rome" theme installed on mine, and it was a particularly fetching one - I have to say, but then they upgraded Firefox, but the makers of the theme, alas, did not follow suit.

I have found, along these lines, that a couple of the movie sites, and newer TV shows do release some v. cool themes for FireFox.
nox-Hand
mathiaus wrote:
ifox. Far from the best but the tabs fit better so I can have more open
preview

Agreed! Very nice skin! That is the one I am using (if you did not guess).

I really like FireFox's way of making it simple with installing these things, which is why I switched. I used to use Opera, which has superior tabbing in my opinion, but it just isn't as good as Firefox.

nox-Hand
zjosie729
Blaster wrote:

I actually used that one before, but I got tired of the darkness. So I changed to the iFox. It's like a Mac sort of theme. I love it.
Chris_Chaud
I just use the default theme, it is fine for me. For a while though I used a mac-like theme but then I got tired of it. When I updated Firefox it didn't work! So I'm back to default
littlegiant
I've been a Silver Skin man for the longest time. I use to like Pinball too. There's another one I use to get a kick out of using every now and again called Pimpzilla (I think they need to update it though). Speaking of which that's the biggest problem with skins... There's always this big lag between the latest release of Firefox and skins that are compatible with it (and extensions).
Blaster
I really don't see anyproblems with it. I think it is compleatly fine. Then again I just got mine.
stabbedatdawn
This is one of my favorite features of Firefox.
stabbedatdawn
Oh, and I'm using the theme that looks like iTunes.
jayandsilo
default looks the best. Themes are just a pain for me when you updae etc. and some dont work with some of my extensions.
whplace
Cool man!I never knew firefox had themes. Good news Smile. Iam gonna download some .........

Thanx a million for the info! Wink

whplace
edallica
its got to be noia 2 thats the one i use at home but at work i prefer the default theme...its an older slower computer so i keep the default one to keep the speed up.

there are some really cool ones on the firefox home page, the black japan one looks awesome but i feel that for windows xp the blue bars at the top and bottom of the screen make it look very ugly, you would probably have to have the silver theme for XP running for it to look any good. anyone else agree?
Zyrobot
I use also Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) theme and change font firefox make ARIAL like this but firefox use many RAM Confused
Blaster
Post some pics please!!! Very Happy I have posted a pic of mine so let me see a picture of your theam. Very Happy
Zyrobot
Blaster wrote:
Post some pics please!!! Very Happy I have posted a pic of mine so let me see a picture of your theam. Very Happy

Sorry i forget pic. Noia is very populer theme Firefox Wink

Direct Link
Blaster
That is a nice looking theam. The website you are on is better Razz Mine i think was taking down. Sorry.

Edit
Mine is still up!!! Very Happy
90jeremy
I can not find a firefox theme that i like so fare. I am currently using the default theme and it works for me. I like the default theme a lot, plus i have not found one that i liked so change it so fare.

Plus i get a error when i try to install it to firefox and i am not lazy to get support and ask about it. It was not a promblem until i got the newer version and it stinks! But i am not going to worry about it until i find a theme that i like enough to get support on my question and install it.
rsheehan
The IE7 theme for Firefox is great too if you want an new feel of the IE 7 Beta. Here's some more of the ones that I have that I've downloaded that were hot on Firefox's website and are some of my favorites and the best looking themes and styles:
--Azerty III
--BlackJapan
--Crystal Dream
--Firefox Vista by www.crystalxp.net
--Noia 2.0
--Qute
--Silver Skin
--Saarang 2006
These are some good ones.
>rsheehan
[FuN]goku
lilrage wrote:
google is your friend mate Very Happy
Blaster
Or just look in options and find theams...
dz9c
[FuN]goku wrote:
lilrage wrote:
google is your friend mate Very Happy

Good advice lol, but yea Im using the Noia 2 thing, dont feel like downloading any new ones right now too lazy
jstoeffler
i'm downloading the MidnightFox one right now........ man, dial-up really sux
btw Blaster which theme is that that you have?
Blaster
I think it is called swift blue. Look at the image i posted.
jstoeffler
oh sorry it was taking forever for the image to load so i just exited it
blackjapan is a pretty cool one
Blaster
Tomorrow I will change it to gif to hopefully make it load faster. I am not used to people with dial up. sorry.
jstoeffler
thats ok its not your fault that i live in a valley right in between two towns and am unable to get high-speed
Blaster
I am sad that my theame was lost after i updated and i can't get it back Confused
Helios
I use iFox.
Great and clean theme Smile
Joewhite
Im a big fan of Brushed, Ive had it for a while now.. Can't get myself to change it.