FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AbsoluteVodka

Molotov
This project has been created in Adobe After Effects 6.5
This is movie clip includes only pictures and solids, so you will not find there any video material. I just started to animate simple solids and created some composition, and to be exact, advertising for -" Absolute Vodka".
There is elements of typography and estetic image.

http://files.raplife.ru/pub/Stam/Absolutli_ClassicTasteLow.avi

( Save target as)
photographerguy
I like it. Pretty dang good for just starting off.
Helios
That's really awsome.

I like it Smile
(the vodka, too Wink )
Molotov
Thanks man Smile
Blaster
That was really good. Great look to it. Good job really good job.
Hogwarts
If I didn't know better I'd say you went to University to learn things like that! But, I do know better Laughing .

Keep up the good work man! Way to go!
poet
very rich sound you have created there! Keep up the great work!!
Nolt
for me nothing special but if u made it first time Smile ok wish u luck in future work
Molotov
do you think this work is not proffesional work? why ? and what I need to change to improve my work Smile thanks.
Molotov
what do you think about colors in this movie clip?
godjes

Molotov
what does it matter?
katzen3
its great do you get moeny for this? you should!!
Che
Nice work Molotov...
Some thoughts... How bad do you want to emphasize the "New Technology" part, this is the first text that comes into the video and doesn't deliver the message at first hand, which could be either good or bad.
The music is great; it goes perfect with the "Classic taste" part of it. But play around with the delivery of message. I feel the end is a little bit too fast, the bottle comes up and Absolut Vodka appears on the side. I think you should give it a bit more time on to delivery obtaining. The viewer has a very vague idea about what you are trying to communicate, but once you actually do so, it goes away in a matter of seconds...
Also, the white square that comes on to the side, although is direct on message, it breaks the stylish patter you had before, maybe this is something you were intending, maybe it works good on delivery, but play around with your visual effects.
Anyways, these are just some personal comments; overall I think it's a very nice work.
Keep it up Molotov
fuzzproductions
Didnt work for me Sad
nakoth
The "set" for bottle and fruits was good touch, dunno about the candles though. The whole thing could have been a bit more longer. As it is like that it wouldnt serve as a full TV ad in my opinion.

At the beginning there was bit too much of the new technology but it wasent explained any more later in the add. Ofcourse the Classic tase was there... Maybe to make it longer and add some someone to talk about the product or whatever is suitable for the ad. Not long but just like "New technology same good tase. etc etc.".

Otherwise really good job. I wish I could do something as good as that.
biffi
I find that for a first timer, this is a realy good job!
Dman12
what is need to be?
charseips
I think this is good, a really nice concept. I think that the new technology juxtaposes nicely with the classic taste element and it would work well as part of a series of adverts for Absolut. The square on the left is fine but could do with being about a second or so later to give tha audience a bit of time to enjoy the reveal.

All in all it is a good piece, and something to be proud of.