FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Selling .be Domains!

Empire
selling .be domains!!! .be domains used to be free. but now they cost money! so I decided to sell my domains that I got for free! I got them for free b4 they costed money Very Happy now instead of paying money you can buy my domains is you like them. They cost less if they are less desireable such as the ones that have my username in them Empire.

cybermb.be--------------------TAKEN

darknessdays.be--------------frih$50

empire-designs.be------------TAKEN

empire-media-designs.be-----TAKEN

empire1357.be-----------------frih$30

free-web-stuff.be--------------TAKEN

see-the-light.be---------------TAKEN

so what are you waiting for?

NOTE: Once you buy them you tell me the ns1 server and ns2 so I can set them to your ns server. Then once I change them [once I change them it can take 24 hours to be visible to other servers] you set them to your site then woola you have a free .be domain.

also the prices listed first are there setup fee there setup fee is chosen by the rank of the domain. the monthly fee is frih$20 for each domain. If you do not pay for each month I will delete your domain.

2 MORE LEFT!!!

UPDATE!!!: PRICES RAISED DUE TO FAST SELLING!!! GET THE LAST 2 WELL THEIR STILL THEIR!!!!!!
darczeku
it is posibble to transfer it?
Empire
darczeku wrote:
it is posibble to transfer it?

probally... lol if someone tells me how I'll transfer it to your account.
darczeku
where u have these domains?
If in euroDNS.com it no problem;)
Empire
yes it is... why would you like a domain? Wink
g_unit90
want this :
empire-designs.be------------frih$5
Empire
ok donate frih$5 to me. in the message you can either transfer the ns1 and ns2 servers to w/e u want. or you can get them transferred to your account [NOTE you must have a eurodns membership to get domains transferred].
TeenZine
That domain was free .be
Blaster
He is selling ones he already has and doesn't want any more.
Panthrowzay
I want see the light .be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok the epoints are orver kill but really i do!
mathiaus
free-web-stuff.be
user: mathiaus
Blaster
I want darknessdays.be

Will pay when i know i get it and stuff.
mtorregiani
I want

empire1357.be-----------------frih$5

I will pay you when I have it Laughing
Empire
WAIT!!!!!!! All u punks I will not give u domains unless u give me your username on eurodns.com until then I will not give domains. btw if u don't have an account on eurodns then u have to pay monthly and tell me the ns servers. If u have an account on eurodns then u don't have to pay monthly.
mathiaus
mathiaus wrote:
free-web-stuff.be
user: mathiaus

thats my username on eurodns Wink
Empire
mathiaus I sent u your domain to eurodns user mathiaus enjoy your brand new domain free-web-stuff.be
xorcist
Empire wrote:
WAIT!!!!!!! All u punks I will not give u domains unless u give me your username on eurodns.com until then I will not give domains. btw if u don't have an account on eurodns then u have to pay monthly and tell me the ns servers. If u have an account on eurodns then u don't have to pay monthly.

Or you can make an account of eurodns to avoid the monthly fee. Are there even any more domains left cause reading everyone post they said domains they wanted to.
Empire
xorcist wrote:
Empire wrote:

Or you can make an account of eurodns to avoid the monthly fee. Are there even any more domains left cause reading everyone post they said domains they wanted to.

yes if u make an account it'll avoid monthly fees. just list your eurodns username.

they said the domains they wanted not the ones they bought. They have to pay to get their domains. Look at my first post in this topic It'll list the taken ones. When you really want a domain u have to list this info.

Eurodns username:
Domain name:

that's it! happy .be domain searching! Very Happy
mtorregiani
If I don't have an eurodns account, I have to pay you frih$ every month ? Question ?
Empire
then u can either create one or pay frih$20 every friggin month. The Option is pretty obviouse. lol
mtorregiani
eurodns username: mtorregiani
domain I want : cybermb.be--------------------frih$20

I sent you my donation
mtorregiani
ummh... what the hell, I also want these domains

empire-designs.be------------frih$5

empire-media-designs.be-----Frih$5

see-the-light.be---------------frih$20

my username at eurodns.com is mtorregiani
Empire
Sent u all the domains Very Happy
mtorregiani
Domains price should be cheaper as long as thier are not wanted Embarassed
Empire
The Reason I priced them expensive is because I pay for these domains every month lol I don't want them gone so fast! they were selling WAY too fast
mtorregiani
Having a question...

When does the .be domains expire???

Thanks for answering
Empire
I think 9/11