FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

World of Warcraft: Current Evercrack?

Piggie
been playing world of warcraft now for lots of months, and still going strong in playing it Rolling Eyes , sooo who here thinks that WoW is the current evercrack....join us Twisted Evil
TonkPilz
naaa i havent tryd it not sure if i will tink il w8 for world of starcraft Very Happy
jj.vollema
Piggie wrote:
been playing world of warcraft now for lots of months, and still going strong in playing it Rolling Eyes , sooo who here thinks that WoW is the current evercrack....join us Twisted Evil

Great game love to play it. Have 3 char 40+
Brakdr
I think this game is quite cool. Blizzard is sometimes a little bit anoying, but over all they do a good job in adding new content. I mean with every patch there was an improvement. Such a big game cant be build "perfect" (what o'ever this means). They have to tweak, to ballance, and to react on their users. I'm looking forward to the addon. By the way Im plaing it since it's release.

Great game Dancing
Reaper
I myself have not played it yet because I dont have the money at the moment to pay for it, but none of blizzards games have ever been annoying, with starcraft they are the masters of stratagy games, I just wish they would stop upgrading there newer games and get cracking on Starcraft 2. Also for refrence Starcraft Ghost IS NOT starcraft 2.
xaoc
I'm have server of WoW
Yours need ???
letter me to 5nizza@ua.fm
I'm write links
Manzoku-kan
WoW is a great games - I think Very Happy even I've never played it. But Games produced by blizzard have always been especially good. And I think this will be never changed Wink.

However I'm the opion Blizzard should offer some Demo for Wow... because their are still many of us who've never played it before and want to evaluate it first before buy it.

I think Starcraft 2 will never come because when u think over the story. Their are nobody left, who could resists Kerrigan's army. Everybody is dead. I was really surprised, when they declare the development of Starcraft Ghost.
Hogwarts
I doubt there will be a "World Of Starcraft" for some time at least, seeing as right now Blizzard are up to their necks in Starcraft: Ghost and World Of Warcraft: The burning crusade (beta test should be going on soon)...
coltsta
ROFL!
Reaper
Manzoku-kan wrote:
WoW is a great games - I think Very Happy even I've never played it. But Games produced by blizzard have always been especially good. And I think this will be never changed Wink.

However I'm the opion Blizzard should offer some Demo for Wow... because their are still many of us who've never played it before and want to evaluate it first before buy it.

I think Starcraft 2 will never come because when u think over the story. Their are nobody left, who could resists Kerrigan's army. Everybody is dead. I was really surprised, when they declare the development of Starcraft Ghost.

Actually there are a lot of people who are still alive in the starcraft world. Raynor for instance is not dead he just disappeared, and the protoss went back to rebuilding their homeworld, The UED is not defeated either, only there one army was crushed and im sure they will send more. I believe several other terran powers regained control after the war too.
If you watch the cut scene after the final zerg battle it says that kerrigan lays in wait for the comming wars, or something of that nature.
The universe is a big place after all and not even the zerg can 100% control it.