FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[World of Warcraft]On which realms are you playing on?

Brakdr
Hello,

to have a nice start I thought about having a discussion about the various Realsm on WoW. On which realm are you playing on and why?

As you can see Im playing on EU-Gilneas, its a PvE realm, 'cause I dont like to be interupted while questing.

Greets
jj.vollema
I am on vash with 2 lvl 60 char pala and druid
althalus
I have a level 60 paladin and a level 23-ish priest (both human) on EU Stormreaver, but I got sick of playing so I took a few timeouts..

Now I play a troll priest on Twisting Nether together with my neighbour.

Both are PvP servers, but I wonder if I wouldn't have been just as good of on either a PvE or RP server (maybe not so much the RP as that's not a very trong side of mine) since I'm really cheezy when it comes to PvPing... I'm a lousy player under stress.. Sad
Brakdr
althalus wrote:
Both are PvP servers, but I wonder if I wouldn't have been just as good of on either a PvE or RP server (maybe not so much the RP as that's not a very trong side of mine) since I'm really cheezy when it comes to PvPing... I'm a lousy player under stress.. Sad

I think it is differnt. On a PvE Server you can quest easily, without being ganked by some other players. You dont have to worry about beiing killed in neutral areas. But you dont earn honour easyliy, because you have to go to the battlegrounds. So you dont get the cool items. Sad

The other thing is, being in a guild. being in a guild on a PvP is much better because you need their help questing, and they need your help. So you are working more with each other. On PvE you dont need to worry about this...

RP is totally different. But I like the idea, I had started a char on one of these servers, iot was quite fun, but you have to think al the time how to write, where to write....

Greetings