FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scary!

MasterMind
Look, go here:

http://www.tekzoned.com/twophotos/
mathiaus: not for any epileptics or those who are prone to have heart attacks etc
Spot the difference of the two pictures. LOOK CAREFULLY!!! Wait for about half a minute. Then, SHOCKING!

hehehehe! check it out!
Code of Ruin
I reckon that is supposed to scare the viewer or something but I see my own face in the mirror every morning just after waking up so it doesn't really get my hart racing
lukeropro
it's stupid. there are tons of similar ones out there. Once I saw that it was in flash I new that after a while some scary monster will appear and scream like hell, nothing exciting...
Jack_Hammer
I can't view flash anyway, and as above I was going to expect that to happen.
Vrythramax
lol...after reading what was going to happen I called my daughter in the room telling her I had something to show her...she almost jumped out of her slippers Twisted Evil

Just for the record, I am now officially a "Bad Daddy". That will change as soon as I let her stay up past her bedtime Cool
mOrpheuS
Vrythramax wrote:
Just for the record, I am now officially a "Bad Daddy". That will change as soon as I let her stay up past her bedtime Cool

There you have it ... simplified child psychology in two easy steps ! Laughing

p.s. - How about ice-cream ?
If I'm to believe all the cartoons and movies, all kids fall for ice-cream ..
rightclickscott
I can't remember the last time I saw an internet spook flash.

*Edit: I could have swore I edited this post earlier.
Vrythramax
mOrpheuS wrote:
There you have it ... simplified child psychology in two easy steps ! Laughing

NEVER attempt to come between a child and thier ice cream!! That's a can of worms you don't want opened. I asked my little girl for a little taste once...and my sweet little girl told me in no uncertain terms where to go...and how to get there. Shocked
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:

NEVER attempt to come between a child and thier ice cream!! That's a can of worms you don't want opened. I asked my little girl for a little taste once...and my sweet little girl told me in no uncertain terms where to go...and how to get there. Shocked

That is funny. That would be me.

When (if) I have kids my kids will get icecream after me. I get it then them. There isn't enough then i get it. Very Happy

Plus them things are really old

Ever try the one with the maze. It was so much better.
Vrythramax
@Blaster

No, I never heard of a maze one...got a url? I'm out of trouble already, so I might as well start looking for something else to get in hot water over...besides, you gotta keep the little ankle-biters on thier toes Wink
Blaster
http://www.funfreepages.com/games/scary_maze.php

Blast the volumme

The last line of your post is 100% true.
mark
Thats awesome, I liked it. I am going to pass on that link to my friends. Thanks!
Blaster
What one mine or the other one? Mine I think is scaryer because it is like Continuously
Vrythramax
Continuous....also
Continuously
Continuousness
Smile
Blaster
Why thank you mrs. Gonzalaz.... Oh sorry i took you for my english teacher Laughing
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Why thank you mrs. Gonzalaz.... Oh sorry i took you for my english teacher Laughing

oh you didn't go there Shame on you

*sigh*

Very Happy
psycosquirrel
I didn't even jump. I was expecting it. Nice try though Laughing
Blaster
Well she is a nice person...she is really smart... but she is nothing like you Twisted Evil

Yea i kinda saw it coming too.
Vrythramax
@Blaster....PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!

Twisted Evil
Blaster
STAY ON TOPIC AND STOP FLAMING!

LOL i just let my sister do the maze. (CAN YOU SAY BROWN UNDERWARE!)
thiamshui
LOL.. i expected something like this.. cos i encountered this before, in an exe program.. using firefox so i switched to another tab before the thing comes out.. didnt realise my volume was quite loud.. the noise got me n i jumped.. lol!! conclusion? off those speakers..
Liu
Vrythramax wrote:
@Blaster

No, I never heard of a maze one...got a url? I'm out of trouble already, so I might as well start looking for something else to get in hot water over...besides, you gotta keep the little ankle-biters on thier toes Wink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mFN-liGURPI&search=scary%20maze
Not necessarily the maze game, but another parent scaring their kids.
devroom
mOrpheuS wrote:

Dont you want some ice-cream too? i do Cool
alkady
Okay, What was that about? That was a bit weird.
Blaster
Liu wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
@Blaster

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mFN-liGURPI&search=scary%20maze
Not necessarily the maze game, but another parent scaring their kids.

He was playing the maze game i was talking about. The one i posted was another one just like it.
thpn
Here's a hint, next time mabye hide the link and don't tell the reader exactly what it is... Rolling Eyes
Blaster
Yes good idea. I still didn't watch it. You should like say it is some cool sounds and to turn up your volume. Then it screams really loud and scares the crap out of you.
gotflash
C'mon man. I mean, posting an obvious "Screamer" link? It's not even entertaining to read the posts from the people that actually watched it anymore. Sad
Nameless
Predictable. That same face appearing and that same soundtrack playing weren't scarying the first time, let alone the umpteenth time thereafter. ESPECIALLY when you make it really obvious in your post.
goutha
Not so bad Smile
goutha
Not so bad Smile