FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gondie INC

Mizzro
I uselly get my websites designed for me, but instead I am trying out my own website design..

As of right now only the first page works, but I was wondering if you guys would give me some feedback on what you think about it...

http://mizzro.frih.net

Just updated it, But as it says on the index page, only plain html is available right now, gana do the frames tomorrow.. Sometime ill do more too
SamiTheBerber
Mizzro wrote:
I uselly get my websites designed for me, but instead I am trying out my own website design..

As of right now only the first page works, but I was wondering if you guys would give me some feedback on what you think about it...

http://mizzro.frih.net

Just updated it, But as it says on the index page, only plain html is available right now, gana do the frames tomorrow.. Sometime ill do more too

I must ask one thing: Aren't frames HTML ? You should write Frames No Frames. My suggestion is that you should make only No Frames.

You should fix some error. Use DOCTYPE ! Your layout can also write easily with div+css so why need tables. Learn some PHP and if you have some problems then ask.

If you do what I said, then your page would be faster and search engines would like them Wink Later try to code your page in XHTML.
swapnalokam
when I clicked on the "Frames" I got a 404 error... please look into it... or is it just me..
SamiTheBerber
swapnalokam wrote:
when I clicked on the "Frames" I got a 404 error... please look into it... or is it just me..

You should read first whole text Wink
Mizzro wrote:
Mizzro
A few things

1) It says on the index page that you need to use the plain HTML page not frames

2) I like frames, because you dont have to load the whole new page, you can load the section needed into that frame

3) In my first post I said I will me adding more then just plain HTML and frames, so wait for the PHP and XHTML
srikanthsonti
Looks good.
Lot of enhancements may increase the traffic to your site, especially about the Interface Idea it would be better if you change the fonts which seems regular, doesnt mean to use different but use which looks Pro as you are here for the purpose of your company issues. So better be professional.
Nice color combinations i love green which gives a pleaseant look. over all your site is good and will be upto mark when it gets enough info abt your company... Thumbs Up Mizzro
SamiTheBerber
Mizzro wrote:
2) I like frames, because you dont have to load the whole new page, you can load the section needed into that frame

2) If you use PHP, page would load faster than frames and it is easy to make pages behave like frames. Search engines hate frames.
Mizzro
LoL Then the search engines can target one of the other types of my website...

And thanks for the thumbs up... Still so much work to do, Just wanted some feedback befor I got too into it and people thought it sucked