FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

1&1.com

djsaul
I think the cheap domain registration site is 1&1.com that is cheaper than godaddy, its only 6$ by year, godaddy is 9$ them also have payed host but we dont need it because we have a great host, frihost papa.
vignesh_natraj
1 and 1 also offers free .info domains for US residents for their credit card
they charge $6 and then pay back just to check wheather you are a US citizen
ahmed3d
djsaul wrote:
I think the cheap domain registration site is 1&1.com that is cheaper than godaddy, its only 6$ by year, godaddy is 9$ them also have payed host but we dont need it because we have a great host, frihost papa.

yea dude ,, they now offer .info domain for free too Shocked
BUT the problem is u need to be a us citizen , have a credit card, with out these u wont be able to get the free domain
they just get from ur credit 6.5 dollars and pay them back to check if ur credit is workin or not to gurantee that later on u would pay them u know Wink Very Happy
[/img]
nevillethenerd
My .co.uk Domains are registered with 1&1 and they cost next to nothing. 1.99 per year; less than the price of a pint of beer. You get full free DNS control for the usual stuff like Domain Forwarding to whatever free host you can find [hi frihost.com!] and MX records. I've got no complaints although the hosting is expensive. Heart Internet offer 1.99 domains and also a free hosting service that frankly looks too good to be true and therefore probably is; anybody used this ISP who can offer a review of services? I'm guessing that hosting is free for like 6 months then they slap a charge on although i've not spotted anything in the small print.
itarlo
what is the adress?? www.1and1.com?
nevillethenerd
http://www.1and1.co.uk