FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

COUNTER STRIKE-CSS

looksbad
Well counter strike source and the counter strike series is by far the worlds most played online action game. "Theres nothing like the rush of hunting people down and killing them" but yet all in the safety of a computer Smile
CS:S is ran by steam its such a great shooting game consisting of guns people a microphone.

My tactics would have to be on a map called de_dust: Would be to Move to the tunnels with a shotgun and a he grenade wait untill they come in a grenade them run back to spawn (place you spawn and buy guns) and grab another he grenade run abck and blast them into pieces, then run in with my shotgun and shoot them as fast as i can dodging bullets as i go..

This is by far my favourite game and my collection is huge and vast ranging from Real time strategy to 1st person shooters and in my well over 450+ games collection CS:S stands out.. So anyone else play this game? Got xfire or something fancy a few games Smile
defcrash
I think thats not best tactic, im shure you get killed between the
Quote:
shoot them as fast as i can dodging bullets as i go
!!!! Very Happy

And yes, i do agree whith you, counter strike is the world most played online game, im with the game since the counter strike 1.5 and still playing it!!! Wink

Im never get bored, the only thing that i dont like is that fuc**** ass***** cheaters, i get really mad. Evil or Very Mad
anthonygerbils
yes i agree they are the best series and i just bought source and it is brill... the graphics are class and the gameplay is even better but i really like it as you can play anyone from any part of the world and this i think is class as you can beat people and then go into school and say ha i bet a french,german or english person etc.
the only problem i found is the fact that it can crash if your resilution is to high but that is easily corrected
Drizztt
Yeah, I think Counter Strike Source or any Counter Strike are AWESOME games. I love to get automatics and just shoot people in the head Wink OMG, surfing is the BEST in Counter Strike Source. Haha, though I have satellite (VERY HIGH ping) which makes it very hard to surf and kill people, but I still enjoy it. What's your favorite maps? I'd say mine is Office.
defcrash
Mine should be De_Dust2, I just love that map, i can play it for hours, its just beautiful!
But i play other maps too, like inferno, office, italy, etc etc...

Any map is good to kill someone!!! Twisted Evil
Pyxel
Dust 2 is a great map. I love Counters Strike Source.

I played 1.6, but there is just something about Source that I love better ... maybe its the MAJORLY improved physics and graphics. But 1.6 was great too.

If anybody downloads custom maps, look for one called aim_ag_texture2 or something like that. Its a crazy fun map to screw around on.

My favorite gun would either be a tmp or a pump shotty :P
I like awping, but that just gets old after a while.
looksbad
im glad to hear there are so many CSS-CS lovers Smile
Ya surfings great i do it quite alot in between clan matches.
well have fun owning noobs Smile
coltsta
yea me to
Stealth
Can anyone tell me in cs_assault how can you get to where the end of the bridge is, where the metal fence is walk across to reach the other side without falling down. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I've seen tons of people sniping from that place, that must be the best sniping place ever since it is impossible to reach up there.
lipinho_gaia
I love counter striker...its a vicious Very Happy Very Happy
Timoses
CSS is awesome I think. Even though some people don't like it.
But seriously, I got used to it. And it owns. The maps are cool,
the weapons are cool, the animations are cool. The game is pretty
much perfect.
But like always, my PC isn't -.-
anthonygerbils
my favourite map has to be the dust maps
ace01
Counter Strike Source is an upgrade of the good old Counter Strike we have come to know and love.
ForceRun
Stealth wrote:
Can anyone tell me in cs_assault how can you get to where the end of the bridge is, where the metal fence is walk across to reach the other side without falling down. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I've seen tons of people sniping from that place, that must be the best sniping place ever since it is impossible to reach up there.

Just learn how to jump off the bridge, just look up (holding knife to go higher) and jump for it.

CS-S rocks and it sounds like some new stuff is coming out soon from steam, anyone play around with Gary's MOD, you can do some sweet stuff.

CLan BOB all the way!!!
lowman39
i love cs 1.6

steam is kinda gay cause there release updates that mess up my server

but yah counterstrike is by far the most played online game,,or maby wow is...hmmm?
cyberngef
i LOVE CS 1.6 AND cz 1.0 than source.
oais
I love counter strike too, but I'm still an amateur and I'm proud to say that I have not cheated once in CS - condition zero. Cool
I've decided to install counter strike source on my computer. But before I do that, could anyone tell me what are the minimum system requirements for the game?
Thanks and Regards.
Oais.
anthonygerbils
well it is not much in terms of speed but you do need a bit of space and if i had the case with me now i could tell you for sure but i dont so sorry but i am sure someone else will so just wait and see
Ghost Face
My favorite game Very Happy Yeah, I pretty much own at surfing. And just very recently I learned how to AWP with skill. Although it's considering a '******' gun, I think it takes skill to master.

But yeah, it is AWP whoring if more than 20% of your team has it.

Effin blockers! Good grief how I hate and love noobs.

<3 noobs: I get to AWP them in midair Very Happy
</3 noobs: They block and go slow

I love
de_dust
cs_office
surf_rebel_resistance
surf_machine
NewGuyinTown
I liked CSS... I just don't like playing on the same map over and over and over...

it got boring somehow or something happened that made me do not want to play it anymore.

It's boring if you're playing with players out of your league. It's fun sometimes playing with newbs and people just as good as you are... Razz 20 kills to 1 death... 6kill/round. lol.

It's no fun when you always lose.
djpupeikis
good game but it using a lot of computer resurses. if your computer is weak you should make your css grafinc low quality.
Ghost900
I got Counter Strike Source with Half Life 2 and I have played a few surfing maps and I think that the best idea is to not move. I found that if you are a terorist on Hostage maps stand in a room where you can whatch the Hostages without being open to being shot at and I have killed some good players that way. I am pretty new to the game so I will not get many kills. Embarassed
Ghost Face
Ghost900 wrote:
I found that if you are a terorist on Hostage maps stand in a room where you can whatch the Hostages without being open to being shot at and I have killed some good players that way.

That's called camping a.k.a. noob.
clownFart
CS:S, byfar the best game I have ever played.
This game has such big comunities, thousands of clans, internets most played FPS. But this game isn't perfect either(although valve is constanly working on new content, bug fixes, and other things to make this game the best), the AI for the hostages ist that good, you jump down a little ledge and they dont follow and thing like that. the graphics could of got a better upgrade than it did, although at the time it was average, the sound is a bit below average, but were the game realy shines is the source engine, from shooting thought doors to air density to gravity, this is a very good fps engine and i like it a lot more than the doom 3 one.
sound:8
graphics:8.5(for its time)
gameplay:9.5
overall:9.5(the comunities, the source engine, gameplay, and so much more i forgot to include)

xfire: nggaxplz
omni_de_chronos
ya cs:s is the best game i've ever played, even though at the beginning i had a pretty lame graphics card (i get constant 20-30 fps), i still enjoyed hunting people down. Now with a better card, i'm enjoying it even more. Only downside i think is, the AWP is too rigged, i mean even in 1.6, if you shoot the foot, they will still not die, so i think valve should do somethign about that.
exarkun
I doesn't like too much about css, because it is a mission-based type of a game. I prefer cs 1.6 more Cool
Comrade
i play it all the time. Best game ever. Im in clan called HLT and we are
registered at enemydown.co.uk
moejoe
Best Game EVER!

Online, there are about 3000 Servers up and running, so you can always find one with a low Ping.

One of these servers may be a few houses down from you! Thats how many people play it, especially in the US.

The VAC is kick-a**, I hate Hackers Evil or Very Mad , can't stand them!!!
jeffleo
I play CS v1.6 and it rocks. It's a fun game. But I play LAN only. Haha. Favourite map is the fy_iceworld and de_dust. Other maps are pretty cool too ( I don't remember the names ). Anyways, I like playing against pro-players. They give me the challenge. And I hate hackers and campers. They are just a buncha loosers.
Ghost Face
jeffleo wrote:
....I hate hackers and campers....

Lol, doesn't everyone?