FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Phile Planet

phileplanet
Any comments/suggestions?
swapnalokam
any comments or suggestions about what......? Or is it an old thing that.. "only royal blooded people can hear and read me" Is that it... hahahaha... any way Iam not royal blood.. is that why I could only see the statment "any comments or suggestions"
phileplanet
swapnalokam wrote:
any comments or suggestions about what......? Or is it an old thing that.. "only royal blooded people can hear and read me" Is that it... hahahaha... any way Iam not royal blood.. is that why I could only see the statment "any comments or suggestions"

Wow sorry I completely didn't get that until now. The link is www.phileplanet.com. Now, any comments/feedback/bug reports?
gothicgeek
swapnalokam wrote:

Lol, nice way to dis a dude just for forgetting a link, (even though there's a perfectly useable WWW button) AND put down english royalty.

Anyhow, cool site, nice, clean design, only thing is on the Graphic Design pages, there is like 50 boxes all in the same row, making you scroll ridiculous lengths to see all of them. Why don't you just put them in a 4 or 5 wide pattern?

Anyways, just my opinion, hope you find it useful.
phileplanet
gothicgeek wrote:
Anyhow, cool site, nice, clean design, only thing is on the Graphic Design pages, there is like 50 boxes all in the same row, making you scroll ridiculous lengths to see all of them. Why don't you just put them in a 4 or 5 wide pattern?

Anyways, just my opinion, hope you find it useful.

Actually that is because you are using Internet Explorer. I have tried to fix that but were only so many hours in the day. Nevertheless, it looks more like a gallery that way so it's not all bad; although if you view it in pretty much anything else, you will see it the right way. Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!
Idoru
I like the lay-out, and find a good laugh in the statement that my browser sucks, though wich one I use is unknown to the user-stats Laughing

One thing though is the navigation. I seem to end up in devian-art a lot, and don't know really where to go exept with the back-button. And, as said is, there's many pix in a row, giving me that scrollbar at the bottom I dislike.

But, overall, nice!
phileplanet
Idoru wrote:
I like the lay-out, and find a good laugh in the statement that my browser sucks, though wich one I use is unknown to the user-stats Laughing

One thing though is the navigation. I seem to end up in devian-art a lot, and don't know really where to go exept with the back-button. And, as said is, there's many pix in a row, giving me that scrollbar at the bottom I dislike.

But, overall, nice!

Ah that is because you are using Internet Explorer (Which sucks); it has a problem with floating things properly. Try Firefox or anything else and it should work better.

And you are correct abuot the DeviantART thing. I should put a frame in there.

Thanks for the feedback!