FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When you meet someone you wish they'd ask...?

Garnet
Do you have a question you'd like someone to ask when they first meet you? Like if you have blue hair, would you want to explain why? Or if you're very shy would like for them to know that's why you aren't talking much? Just something you wish could be asked about you when you first a meet a person, instead of waiting months/years for them to figure it out.
rightclickscott
I usually ask "Wanna go out on saturday?" Sufficate to say, I don't ever actually go and talk to guys unless they go and talk to me first.

*Edit: Otherwise, I would ask the guy "Hey, did you check out the latest Half-Life 2 patch?"
Catastrophic Fairy
I'd have to say I'd like to be asked "....Is that a cookie you have balanced on your head? O.o" just so we can get the point that I am very weird out of the way. :3 It makes it much easier for them when I go "...You have a COOKIE in your hair! D:" at a random occasion. :3
Vrythramax
Catastrophic Fairy wrote:
I'd have to say I'd like to be asked "....Is that a cookie you have balanced on your head? O.o" just so we can get the point that I am very weird out of the way. :3 It makes it much easier for them when I go "...You have a COOKIE in your hair! D:" at a random occasion. :3

ROFL!!!! Too funny Applause

Catastrophic Fairy a.k.a "The Cookie Monster".
lukeropro
If it's a girl then I hope she'll ask:' You free on saturday and/or Friday?' If it's a guy then I hope he'll ask:'Hey, want a free copy of Counter-Strike?'
Code of Ruin
Catastrophic Fairy wrote:

I can't imagine anyone that would ask me if I had cookies in my hear, not anyone sane anyway. In fact most of the places I visit asking something like that would get my face busted.
How are you? would do fine for me.
Gieter
"Why are you so godly?" "Why do I adore you so much?" "Are you in love with someone except me?" *keeps dreaming*

Of course it depends on the person. If you don't like the looks of that person, those are questions you don't want them to ask. It's a relative thing. Smile
*parakiss
"what do you want to be when you're older" ??

not really in the dating game
Nutorious
I always want to ask people what they are thinking, like, if they really like you or think you are a propper **** but i really would like to know peoples thoughts i think it would be really good, but then i wouldnt want to know my girlfriends >_> as that could result in a diaster
geyikkutuphanesi
For first meeting, it doesn't be earn something for me. I always interest her/his opinions for first step. If we'have advancement I can ask something about her/his appearance.