FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Career match?

orrinjelo
I`'m trying to choose a career. I am interested going into Physics, but also like computer programming and astronomy. I thought I could be a programmer for physics and astronomy software, but what is the need for that? Electronic engineer...yeah. Another idea. You have any ideas?
Gieter
Maybe Civil Engineering is something for you. If you really want to do something with psychics or astronomy, don't choose computer programming, choose psychics or astronomy. I think that's the way to go, but I'm not an expert in these subjects of course. Smile
pexivee
If you choose to major in physics or astronomy in a college or a university, you should be able to study programming on the side - or vice versa. As to choosing career, it is really hard to give advice to strangers on the subject...

I am professional musician with cravings to be an electrical engineer. When I went to army, I applied to get transfered to communications, but with my musicial background, I was "needed" more in the army band. Can you imagine? I think that affected my career, too. It is actually small decisions in life, that shape your way.
jenus
Hi there, i will siggest you to get into a Physics Degree, i know many friens that study Physics Engineering, and they learn about compuet simulations, astronomy, electronics, and they after they finish college can chose wher to continue with their stiudies, bc the backgroung of physics was a good one bc they can take many ways...and besides it is a good option where you can learn what you want, try to look for universities that can offer you a physics degree