FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Music Music Music

Diebels
Iīm DJing for a long time now and collected about 14-15000 Vinyls and arounnd 2500 Cds. Most of the stuff is electronic music. I had a record shop in Lisboa for around 8 years and that helped a lot to collect
Very Happy
ladyrobina
Diebels wrote:
Iīm DJing for a long time now and collected about 14-15000 Vinyls and arounnd 2500 Cds. Most of the stuff is electronic music. I had a record shop in Lisboa for around 8 years and that helped a lot to collect
:D

I thought I had a lot, with about 1,000 songs on my hard drive. It's nothing compared to your collection.
omon
Laughing who loves music?
i love music.music has always been my favourite hobby. it all started when i first arrived in ireland my dad bought me a keyboard and i started learning how to play it.but now that i'm older,i like rap music.my favourite artist is eminem. i also like r&b.my favorite artist is akon. Boo hoo!
Winterborne
wow... I thought we had alot of music for real. We lost count somewhere around 500 CDs. I have over 5 Gigs of music on my Laptop's Hard Drive, planning on investing in a pocket Hard Drive soon to store it so I can free up some space. That's not even counting the 8-10 Gigs on my Desktop. It's horrible!
talz
wow thats awesome collection you got there. I have about 500 cds and heaps of songs on my computer. I like all types of music especially punk and rock and I play guitar Smile
theo
oh i love music
i play cello and recorder Wink
jasperdj
ik heb 2000 nummers op men harde schijv staan en met name etherpiraten Cool
Konimaka
i love music, i play guitar and drums, i love to write music Very Happy
i got more than 2000 songs on my computer, and i still got some cd's left that aren't on my pc yet Very Happy

music is my life Wink
Frop
Hehe music is my biggest hobby. I love going to concerts and festivals.

My favorite band is Tool, i'm going to see them live this year at Rock Werchter-festival in Belgium Cool
Tvanag
Music for my is something special I love it.
My favorite groups are U2, ColdPlay, Depeche Mode,Robbie Williams and etc. Rolling Eyes Very Happy Wink
goodforum
try Chinese music
it's cool
WeAlreadyHaveACult
so we started a band

our first song is called 'doctrinally.'
'doctrinally' is a very good song

it goes, 'doctrinally.'

i like lots of music. i get upset when my cds are scratched and when ipod seems to be too much and when i insult people. taste is a weapon sometimes. i am really not connected to vinyl, i gave my collection away but i think i will adopt yours. i like mixtapes. i am listening to simon and garfunkel. oh those guys...

the boxer, indeed.

i play the forks. i play the headphones.

"now i know how joan of arc felt, as the flames rose to her roman nose, and her walkman started to melt"

that was the Smiths. yay Morissey. yay the Smiths.
definenormal
I love music. I just cant get enough of it. I always listen to my MP3 when im on my computer. (not that I dont pay attention to it)
anthonygerbils
omon wrote:
Laughing who loves music?
i love music.music has always been my favourite hobby. it all started when i first arrived in ireland my dad bought me a keyboard and i started learning how to play it.but now that i'm older,i like rap music.my favourite artist is eminem. i also like r&b.my favorite artist is akon. Boo hoo!

come on omon linkin park and greenday are the best and you said yourself in skool greenday class. Cool
SgtGarcia
DJing is a lot of fun, unfortunately i am too busy with other things to really practice it. I just create some simple remixes using my pc en thats really fun. Just too bad i haven't got any time to do it more, maybe in the future.
mrbofh
My fav music is Techno, Trance and House! Have you ever been on a rave party? It's awesome! Some good Dj's: Chris Liebling, Dj Umek, Carl Cox, Dj Rush... I realy respect they work. There are also some cheap Dj's, who just give a litle techno sound to PoP music. I hate those one!
bulek
Hehe DJ Umek is from my country and I agree that he is good DJ. Anyway I prefer dance more that techno, house, trance, rave, etc. It's simly more melodic.
Synaesthetik
Music is the driving force behind my life at the moment. I can appreciate most genres (anything but country&pop). At the moment though i listen to alot of PsyTrance, only for the last two years so im still pretty new, mixing for about a year now, beat-matching only. I'm currently learning to use cubase and hopefully one day i will play live.

The best thing about PsyTrance in and Around Byron, Australia is the settings in which we get to party. Nice sized partys on 40k systems in the middle of forrest! Tis' where im happiest.
varun_dodla
I have about 3000-4000 numbers from three different languages on my hard drive and alwayz thought it as a very good collection but now i feel it is nuthin compared to yours.great going buddy....hope you can try n make it available to other music lovers.
cloudship
don't like bars but find DJ cool!~
I have collected the last 100 pop dancing music in my computer
Synaesthetik
Diebels do u have any Psy? Mainly Full-on through to morning... A bit of deep progressive is good to...love chunky basslines Cool In fact u must have, i just realised u from portugal...they have a crackin' psy scene... Twisted Evil
webek
I love metal and rock. I hate techno, coz' I don't understand what that music can teach me? Metal - pain and suffer Razz Rock - sth. more soft, POP (which I hate too) - love, and techno... I don't know. I ask a lot of people "what is exacly techo?" No one can told me...
CrookedBlaze
On my laptop I have about 18,000 songs (Every time I start it, it says "VIRTUAL MEMORY TOO LOW") and I own about 4,000 CDS and my mom has about 6,000.

We are music junkies. We have every CD from rap to hip hop to country. (Big and Rich...woot.)

I also have a friend who's a DJ that gives me tons of free CDS and my uncles friend is a pormotion manager for a big record label company so I get CDs before they even come OUT!

Smile
Synaesthetik
Trance music is about pushing the boundaries of sound. Constantly taking it to places it hasnt been. Sounds that come across as individual in an attempt to express ones self without having to voice an opinion. Then sharing that expression of self with others who can appreciate it. Dancing under the stars all night to greet the dawn, its all just part of a sub-culture i spose, for me music is about the individual sound that each track has and then the environment in which u listen to it. *shrugs* im really starting to ramble on now.... Embarassed
Eiken
I jump in here real quick and say that I love music. I've only got around 120 CDs, but it seems like I'm buying at least one new week right now. Can't get enough of the stuff, I'd love to have some kind of job that involves music one day.
quartnee
Uhh, I'd have to say I don't own as many cd's as I've seen so far but the genre of music I listen to is varied. Mostly I like alternative and rock, but don't be suprised if you see some enya, kelis, or sarina paris on my playlist.
xposeit
i so LOVE music.

it's my time killer.

i played the clarinet and piano for a few years XD
thuggy-rec
on my pc i've only have 2.8 GB Embarassed
and i have some cd's
now i am buzzy with my records label
for young rapperz livving in belgium
my love for music (buy stuff,...) started a year ago.
all things start small Very Happy
hanhan
haha i love raps.. those by eminem, snoop dog, g-unit and fort minor. eminems nice raps are When Im Gone, Mockingbird. they are very touching =)especially when they are written for his daughter Hailie.
foodman
Well i love music as well, i cant make it through my day with out it.
I mainly listen to classic rock. the best band being pink floyd and best album ever being Dark Side of the Moon, but any ways how could some one have thousands of CD's and still be able to listen to them all and not lose any of them. but the more music the beter...
Tatsumaru
I'm a metalhead. Anything fast and aggresive will do. Most of the time anyway. Music is a big part of my life, it motivates me with sports for example.

I usually like 2 genre's of metal: power and melodic death. Recently I have gotten into folk metal. My favorite bands are Wintersun, Ensiferum, Helloween, Manowar and Children of Bodom to name a few. June the 25th I'm going to a big concert in belgium where I'm going to see a lot of cool bands. I've only been to 2 concerts as of now.

\m/
sugarbox
I love music but how to be a DJ?
caesar2164
i have about 17 GB on my computer...
but thats gonna grow because I have a few DVD's full of music I havent put on my computer yet!!!

I LOVE music, mainly rock but I'll lisrten to almost anything.

because of my love for music and my not having enough time to learn to play an instrument i learned how to mash...

I'm mashing:
- "bullet-proof skin" (institute)
- "phantom of the opera" (dreams of sanity)
- "hurricane 2000" (scorpions)

the mash isnt quite done yet..but once it's done and I get my site Very Happy
i'll put it up for you guys to hear!!

i do have the first minute done...
if anyone's interested, PM me!

Giulio

(i need to get a signature, i'll work on that now!)

<edit>
btw, sugarbox,
if you're speaking of live DJing i cant help you, but if you're interested in mashing, get audacity. It's a free music editing program! just fool around until you get, if you need help either ask me or look online, theres quite a bit of documentation.
<edit>
soldeinvierno
I love hearing to music and discovering new bands, new styles, new cultures. Thanks to the Internet!! But supporting who deserves it, of course.