FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nexus RPG

Eyre
My site is mainly devoted to RPG making with RPG Maker, but we can also use different makers if that is your case. There is also a section for graphics design. The community is very welcoming to newer rpg makers, so if you've never used the program before we would gladly help you. The same goes for graphics design. The actual site was just finished, so we only have a homepage, and the news template is just tables. But we do have a working forum and would be absolutely DELIGHTED if some people wanted to join. So if your looking for a RPG making forum, or are interested in making RPG's, feel free to join!

Nexusrpg.net
Forums
swapnalokam
you got a wonderfull teplate for your forum.. but I think if you want to make it look some more proffessional then you got to make a logo for your forum too.. you know even small websites have alogo... just make something up... atleast in writing... likee "RPG" with a nice font face ... it will give a good impression I think... this is just my suggestion... I was just giving you a comment on your site... I wish you good luck on getting more members...
Eyre
i can't put in a logo. i don't know how T_T. the little amount of coding i tried just messed up the template.
Eyre
updated with new site