FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pepsi Awareness

Scorpio
Just have a look at this.
You now know if pepsi is dangerous

[img=http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2036/pepsi9fw.th.jpg]
Soulfire
All pop has acid in it, not just Pepsi.
alkady
scorpio wrote:
Just have a look at this.
You now know if pepsi is dangerous

[img=http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2036/pepsi9fw.th.jpg]

Well a quick buck doesnt earn itself by not cutting corners.
Bondings
You forget that the acid is put in a lot of water. Orange juice is way more acid than coca cola. In normal quantities it will certainly not harm you.
Davidgr1200
I think the sugar in cola is probably worse for your health than any other of the ingredients.
Nyizsa
Great! Now I can officially drink beer - soft drinks are dangerous!!!! Cool
goutha
It's an illustration of the duscussion here : http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-29391.html

Still there's people who say that coke and pepsi is good for heath, and that pics like that are ***shit...

Drink water... really better!
xkarenflowerx
yes! water is really good and necessary. . there is a website somewhere dedicated to the theory that a lot of health problems in people today are caused by dehydration. . things like arthritis and depression. . and that drinking much more water can help or even cure these things.

it might sound slighly far fetched at first, but it does make sense if you think about it. and the articles on the site made sense too (i wish i could remember what the address was lol)

bad coke, bad pepsi!! *thumbs down for them, thumbs up for nice, good, comforting, hydrating water*!
Vrythramax
I never liked Pepsi anyway, this just gives me another arguement Smile

I like my coca-cola, even if it does have corrosive effects...so do hot peppers and I'll continue eating them as well. I enjoy living life on the edge, that's not to say I'll take up bunji-cord jumping anytime soon though.
Blaster
Nyizsa wrote:
Great! Now I can officially drink beer - soft drinks are dangerous!!!! Cool

got to agree with that!!! But bondings is right. It isn't just beer that has acid in it. Alot of drinks do. Its a very week type of acid.
Scorpio
There have been a number of allegations in India that Coca Cola were responsible for using fertilizers and other harmful stuff causing liver damage etc.

The fact couldnt be proven in court. I wonder why?

But anyway samples tested at a number of labs confirmed the presence of such stuff.

After reading an article on how powerful a cleansing agent it was, i tried it on my toilet sink.
The stains disappeared like magic.
Seriously.

I certainly dont wanna waste my organs with these lousy good-for-nothing soft drinks.

Anyway they dont have any positive effects at all. Period