FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Something is wrong with the forum!!!

hack_man_
The Web Hosting Information forum used to be an "Moderators Only' area, how come I mis-clicked on something and I was able to get into it?
Blaster
Did you read what was in there? It may help people with different stuff so they put that there.
mOrpheuS
hack_man_ wrote:
The Web Hosting Information forum used to be an "Moderators Only' area, how come I mis-clicked on something and I was able to get into it?

The "Web hosting Information" section contains things like "How to request a web hosting account?" and "Frihost TOS - Please read before requesting".

Why does it need to be a moderator-only area ? Shocked

p.s. - It's accessible even to guests. Razz
Bondings
It was closed for a while because the topics inside it were not up-to-date anymore and I kept it for the description. I'll replace it soon.
MWANGI
hack_man_ wrote:

If I was you I would be very greteful instead of complaining. You have more access privilages and you are complaining. I don't get it
n0obie4life
This has been fixed.

-close-