FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DNS

swapnalokam
Hey guys I have something to ask... anybody registered a domain with www.100webspace.com cause... I can't see an option to change the DNS up there... I got an account here... when I got mail from here.. it said.. "You must use these dns servers for your domain. They can be changed through your domain registrar......... etc etc... " but the thing is I can't find a place to change that.. in that site.... if somebody have an experince with 100webspace.com please tell me where to go... cause I can't find it... thanks.. in advance...
looksbad
Not all Domain providers allow DNS Setups And i don tthink 100 does. freedomain.co.nr doesnt but www.da.ru does it offers free domain setup with DNS options. DNS is something the domain has to point to like a server or a ip
SoftStag
You don't HAVE to use Frihost's DNS servers, you can use other DNS servers so long as they are set up correctly.
Stealth
looksbad wrote:
Not all Domain providers allow DNS Setups And i don tthink 100 does. freedomain.co.nr doesnt but www.da.ru does it offers free domain setup with DNS options. DNS is something the domain has to point to like a server or a ip

Freedomain.co.nr do actually have dns options. It is only for the premium free domain package. BUT for now it is closed. I never heard of da.ru thank for telling me that. I will try it now.