FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MONK Moments

garionw
What are your Favourite MONK Moments:

In case you dont know monk is a dective who suffers from OCD.

You can see more at: [url]usanetwork.com/monk/[/url]

Any way my favourite is when he does the jig
xkarenflowerx
oh wow Very Happy i *love* monk!! i started watching it a few days ago, amongst all the other daytime tv stuff. . i'm not sure what my favourite monk moment is though Razz
colilon
Right now I can not remember them all.

I must say my fav. is the one when he tries to clean ney-york. (the ep. in NY, S1)
Second, is the same ep. when he plays in the streets of NY 'Find the queen' game, and he wins all the time, and then when the player goes like 'I'm gonna grab some money from home', he demends to see his approval to run gambling in the streets and he is waiting to him, not understanding he ran away..
Third, well, yeah, same ep... LoL, the part when he sees a misioner in the street and the mis. says 'we shell all clenz our selfs', monk gets up a chair puts on a blcke robe and starts screaming 'clenz yourself', while waving a bible.
Forth, from the "Marathon Man" (ep.9 se.1) when he shakes hands and after he shakes a black man hand he take a wipe (as usual) and the man goes like 'Your kind of man are disguesting!'... ;p
Fifth, the one where he falls inlove with someone who looks like his wife.

Yeah all from season 1, and it's not that I have that good memory, I just have it on DVD, 1&2... Searching 3 Razz....
Buy it if you really love monk.

Q, Is there a season 4?
Cause in my country they are airing S3 but i've understood there is a new one?
garionw
They will eventually make 6 seasons i think. But by 2008 or 2009 there will be 93 episodes made all togther. Wouldnt that be great 93 episodes of monk
colilon
6 Seasons?!
Are you sure?
Damn, I have a lot of DVDs rentals to make Razz
xkarenflowerx
colilon wrote:
I must say my fav. is the one when he tries to clean ney-york. (the ep. in NY, S1)
Second, is the same ep. when he plays in the streets of NY 'Find the queen' game, and he wins all the time, and then when the player goes like 'I'm gonna grab some money from home', he demends to see his approval to run gambling in the streets and he is waiting to him, not understanding he ran away..
Third, well, yeah, same ep... LoL, the part when he sees a misioner in the street and the mis. says 'we shell all clenz our selfs', monk gets up a chair puts on a blcke robe and starts screaming 'clenz yourself', while waving a bible.

^i saw that episode like, half an hour ago Very Happy it was hilarious!! especially when monk is trying to talk and there's a guy drilling the road behind him ^.^ and he keeps getting interrupted and it was so, so funny Very Happy

<3!!