FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who likes to DRAW??? :-P

What do you like to draw?
Inanimate objects---ex. vases? fruit?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Anime and Manga---ex. Inuyasha? Renji? Creed? or chibis of your own creation?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
People---ex. Abraham Lincoln? Your mom? Friends? A random person?
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Fantasy---ex. elves? dwarves? centaurs?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Book or movie characters---ex. Harry Potter? Legolas? Alex Rider?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other---ex. stuff that i can't think of right now?
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

sour_lemon_1k
This is a gathering...a gathering of artists...

It doesn't matter if you are a master shader or a stick-figure drawer; all i want to know is if you like to draw...to feel the hard pencil beneath your fingers...to know that your vision is being slapped into the real world...to feel the exhiliration of your own personal drawing right under your nose...to dream that when people see your drawing, they will understand...

------------------Laughing<---that looks like it's hyperventilating...nvm.

Dramatics aside, just leave your mark!
Wink
ashen
I like to draw anime & manga, fantasy, and other un-catagorized drawings.
But... I think my skill is still poor... Sad
xkarenflowerx
yes, yes! on my wall right now i have a picture i drew of the band i was in. . they are stick people, but i'm still very proud of it Razz

and doodle drawing. . such a direct link to your subconscious mind, and very profound when you analyze it.
Gieter
I don't draw that much, this because I simply can't draw. I find this a bit a lack, but luckily I have some good writing skills, so that compensates... When I draw, I mostly draw things that don't exist, imaginary things, because that way it isn't that clear I can't draw Smile and I find it more spontaneous.
imera
I like to draw on the computer, using Photoshop. Very Happy Very Happy
But I enjoy drawing humans, mostly from my mind, and then I don’t have to get angry because they don’t look alike. That is the worst with drawing family or friends, somebody will say that something is wrong or does not look alike. Mad
ocalhoun
Everybody tells me I'm an excelent artist, but I've never completed anything that I would call good.
gotflash
I love to draw, and have recently taken my art to the next level, as in its not just stick figures anymore. (lol) Some of my drawings are pretty good, and I take plenty of time to practice, being a flash animator and all.
Gieter
imera wrote:
I like to draw on the computer, using Photoshop. Very Happy Very Happy

I even can't draw on a computer decently. * Sighs *, as said before, I'll stick with writing. Smile Praise yourself lucky that you can draw.
Garnet
I spent a year on a vml paintboard, and now I'm at the point where my pics drawn with a mouse look the same as the pics I've done with a pencil. I really love drawing too, but I can't pick any one catagory. I'm usually drawing any type of person, and I don't really go for the fan art thing.