FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photshops own forum section

Matte52
I think you should give photoshop and own forum section. As photoshop is so big and importend in the design of the website it also should get an own section:D

Just an ide hope you like it.
Jack_Hammer
No because not everyone has photoshop, there are lots of other forums dedicated to photoshop. Personally I prefer GIMP (Mainly becuase it's free and for Linux)
LukeakaDanish
Jack_Hammer wrote:
No because not everyone has photoshop, there are lots of other forums dedicated to photoshop. Personally I prefer GIMP (Mainly becuase it's free and for Linux)

I totally agree...if you have a photoshop forum then you'd need a GIMP forum or people (like me) would complain...and if you have a gimp forum then it would be "fair" to have so many other forums..and Frihost would have like 10 zillion forums... Wink

That would suck...

Keep it like it is...there's a "design" forum...USE IT!
Blaster
Check out the forum we have on our site if you want a photo shop forum. www.mezmorizing.frih.net/forum

Not everything on that site is done yet.
WebSiteGuru
You can check out the forums at IT Resources too.. The site is pretty new. So there is not much at the moment.

http://www.it-res.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=12
looksbad
I like this idea alot but yes there are other places for Photoshop users. I myself would be very happy to get involved with a Photoshop section of the forums as i am a photoshop fanatic and i use other programs to (C4D, Bryce ect) Check www.digital-industry.net a great site not just for photoshop voted number 1 design site on over 4 big voting websites Smile

I will check a few of those links posted above Smile
ocalhoun
Perhaps not an entire section dedicated soley to photoshop. It would be decent to have a computer graphics section that would include everything from the gimp to bryce.
SMCentral
looksbad wrote:
I like this idea alot but yes there are other places for Photoshop users. I myself would be very happy to get involved with a Photoshop section of the forums as i am a photoshop fanatic and i use other programs to (C4D, Bryce ect) Check www.digital-industry.net a great site not just for photoshop voted number 1 design site on over 4 big voting websites Smile

I will check a few of those links posted above Smile

i also like this idea
mathiaus
The only way this would be implemented was if we had subforums but we dont (dont bother suggesting - against rules) so its hightly unlikely to happen.

-close-