FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost is running a big Scam !!!!!

technotrix
Hey !! yaa all People this is regarding your free accounts.
Beware of those idiots providing free accounts at FRIHOST , you know what the big catch behind this?...neither did i , until came to a surprising discovery when my account was exploited by an ad virus which was injected from the frihost SERVER ... and they had been making money in the name of providing free accounts and also i had found some illegal activities they carry out making your free web account as a shield...

Some more shocking post will be made here in nxt day or 2 ,am still working on it....

Regard
Tech.
Jack_Hammer
This aien't gonna last long...
Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
So, who told you to come here and spread this news?

As far as I know and probably bother, your account has been rejected THREE times for spam and low quality posts. And that you have no account at all, so it really contradicts with your statement.

technotrix wrote:
neither did i , until came to a surprising discovery when my account was exploited by an ad virus which was injected from the frihost SERVER

-------

technotrix wrote:
and they had been making money in the name of providing free accounts and also i had found some illegal activities they carry out making your free web account as a shield...

Oh really?! I'm suprised.

Please tell me what sort of illegal activities we have been carrying out. I'm sure we have been carrying out none as far as we know and we do periodic checks on our user's accounts to make sure they are not doing illegal activities.

Or are you the one running illegal activities on our forum Laughing

--------

According to the law, we are allowed to sue you for slandering/defaming if this is untrue.

Frihost has thousands of hosting accounts under us, and no one has reported a VIRUS INFECTION from our servers. Unless you can find proof that this is true (but it'll be rather weird since you will be the only one getting a virus from our site), then please report it to us and we'll do something about it Smile. My anti-virus program and about 5000 other people's anti-virus programs have not reported anything.

Please do inform me which anti-virus program do you use Smile. I'll go to the nearest tech store and buy it, instantly, no matter how much it costs Very Happy.
Punker
Lol, sounds like a load of crap to me. Even if they did have some gay virus infecting our computers if you'd have a good firewall/anti-virus program it shouldn't be a problem. Laughing
Generic AntiVirus Product
Hi, I'm a generic antivirus product, and I can assure you, FriHost's servers aren't infected with viruses.

Trust me... After all, how hard is it to trust a generic antivirus product?

Code:

== Begin Virus Report, 2006-03-19 1:30AM ==
Begin scan on: *.frihost.net, *.frih.net

Checking RAM: Done!
Scanning files... Please wait
|---------------------------------------| 100% complete

WARNING: User 'technotrix' detected! False alerts may occur!

No viruses found!
== End Virus Report ==
Vrythramax
Shocked

This proves to me beyond any doubt that indeed no good deed goes unpunished. I have not been with Frihost that long but in the time I have been here I have not gotten even the slightest inclination that anything they were/are doing would constitute such an allegation.

I belong to a number of Web/Internet related organisations, not the least of which are The Society of Internet Professionals, The International Webmasters Guild, and Charter membership to the World Wide Web Consortium, and over the last 10 years I seen a great number of "scams" on the Internet. I have found Frihost's endevours to be nothing more than an honest attempt at making a little cash and providing a reliable service.

As for propagating virus'...that's a load of shi*. I use Symantec Anti-Virus (Corporate Edition) utilizing Real-Time Scanning (as well as being a Registered Member of Symantec's Partner program) and I keep up to date with thier Security Response updates daily, and the word "Frihost" has never even remotely been mentioned.

I have a question for technotrix...If Frihost is indeed runing a scam & propagating virus' (a very serious allegation I might add), why did you risk infecting you hosts system by coming back here to post in the forum? Another thing you may want to consider...by taking the risk of infecting your hosts system by coming here knowing thier may be virus' you are also guilty of [attempting] to spread a known virus! Not to mention Restriction of Trade (knowingly infect your host and you'll find out the definition of that phrase).

....some people are just not happy unless they can rain on someone else's parade. Keep up the good work Frihost, and Bondings....your still #1
lukeropro
that technotrix guy is so annoying! I've had my website hosted here for months and I haven't even gotten a little trace of a virus! This just shows that people nowadays are just so immature! Fancy spamming about frihost being bad just cos he didn't get his account approved! If I see that guy I'll beat him up and make sure he begs us for forgiveness! That little brat! Bondings should remove his account on the forums! Total madness!
Bondings
Quote:
Hey! this is Techno here.
Guess what !!!!! i had just pissed on your face
And i had decided to make bann on the forum running providing free net space "whats the big catch?" And trust me, your so called frihost will be down in the next few days....i dont no how ....but you shall see that very soon...

FUG !!!! yaa all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy

Anyway, he has been banned now. My apologies for the spam. I'll leave this thread here for a while. Please don't worry about viruses. Wink

-locked-