FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpBB: Who Is Online?

heady233
How do I edit the text that says [Administrator] to [Founder] and add one that says [Admin] in the Who Is Online? table of my forums. I want to leave the one that says [Moderator] alone. So the [Founder] one should be for people with the Founder rank, the one that says [Admin] to be for people with the Admin rank, and the one that says [Moderator] to be for moderators (like it is now).
wumingsden
heady233 wrote:
How do I edit the text that says [Administrator] to [Founder] and add one that says [Admin] in the Who Is Online? table of my forums. I want to leave the one that says [Moderator] alone. So the [Founder] one should be for people with the Founder rank, the one that says [Admin] to be for people with the Admin rank, and the one that says [Moderator] to be for moderators (like it is now).

I don't think there is a colour rank for that here at FriHost. The MOD that you are looking for maybe this www.phpbbhacks.com/download/5355 Note that there are a lot of MODs out there that do the exact job that you want
heady233
wumingsden wrote:
heady233 wrote:

I don't think there is a colour rank for that here at FriHost. The MOD that you are looking for maybe this www.phpbbhacks.com/download/5355 Note that there are a lot of MODs out there that do the exact job that you want

I don't want to change the color, I want to change the text. Like your forum.
wumingsden
This MOD lets you create new ones, like FOUNDER, and then set a colour to it. I'm just about positive that there is no simple way to do it; i.e. you'd have to do a lot of changes to a lot of files to add a new rank, as well as a new colour. You'd also have to do SQL queries. This MOD simplifies it by easily being able to do it through the ACP
heady233
wumingsden wrote:
This MOD lets you create new ones, like FOUNDER, and then set a colour to it. I'm just about positive that there is no simple way to do it; i.e. you'd have to do a lot of changes to a lot of files to add a new rank, as well as a new colour. You'd also have to do SQL queries. This MOD simplifies it by easily being able to do it through the ACP

How long does it take to install.
Helios
Depends on the person who's installing.

Just try and see Smile
wumingsden
Accoring to the author:

Quote:

## Installation Level: Fairly Easy
## Installation Time: 10-15 minutes

I've installed this hack on my premodded forum but i've edited it to work slight different. Theres not many files to edit, if you need help installing it then PM me your details and i'll do it for you
heady233
wumingsden wrote:
Accoring to the author:

Quote:

I've installed this hack on my premodded forum but i've edited it to work slight different. Theres not many files to edit, if you need help installing it then PM me your details and i'll do it for you

I got it working. Thanks for the link.
wumingsden
heady233 wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
Accoring to the author:

Quote:

I got it working. Thanks for the link.

I'm glad to hear it. If it was your first attempt at addding a MOD to your forum then you did very good, -locked-