FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help with language pack

swapnalokam
I was trying to make up a language pack based on my language.. I also talked about it in another forum too... hopin I would find an alternative... any way lets come to th epoint.. what I did was, I took the lang_english and translated all english to my language... so that I can put it up in the phpBB2 forum.. after I translated it... when I tested it I got a parse error on line 112... how am I suppose to find which one is line 112 among the 1156 lines... anybody know any software that can count line... like... tell me which line is what number.. some thing like that... any body have any kind of solution.... please reply ASAP...
wumingsden
swapnalokam wrote:
I was trying to make up a language pack based on my language.. I also talked about it in another forum too... hopin I would find an alternative... any way lets come to th epoint.. what I did was, I took the lang_english and translated all english to my language... so that I can put it up in the phpBB2 forum.. after I translated it... when I tested it I got a parse error on line 112... how am I suppose to find which one is line 112 among the 1156 lines... anybody know any software that can count line... like... tell me which line is what number.. some thing like that... any body have any kind of solution.... please reply ASAP...

Send me the whole file via PM and i will fix it