FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

warcraft3

foodman
does anyone have this game?

i have it, and i think its really awesome, i play it all the time.

have you made any custom maps?

im making a custom map and im ready to test the basic version of it, and i added played start locations and stuff, but when i make the game there is only one person slot.....how do i add the other players?!?!?!

figure it out, didnt change controller to user

also do you play this online? i havnt found anyone playing a good 1v1, or 2v2 only like 5 custom games online....
Prancer
i've started playing this game again.
I don't play WoW, because of the cost per month.

I like the small/quick games.
RiCtee
I got Warcraft III Frozen Throne. I can't connect to Battle.net though. Says i got an unknown patch version or something. I tried manually patching it, but after that I can't even run the game anymore, errors. Doesn't seem fun without playing online.
orsh
I had this game before two mounts but finished him so deleted him.

I think that this is one of the best games that I ever played them.

And no I wont created a map but it was fun also without my map.
jeffleo
Get frozen throne and get urself the DotA map. Get urself www.hamachi.cc and then ask people to LAN with you. You'll get addicted in a jiffy. Hahaha.
pawelsz
I have played Warcraft III and I've completed it, but I have never played Frozen Throne. Maybe in future...
I have tried to create my map, but I have never finished it...
Manzoku-kan
Warcraft 3 is a ultimative strategy game i've ever played. The special effects are quite good, the story is captivatingly. But what I like the most is playing it online on battle.net Laughing Laughing Laughing.
I don't need to win any match. It's enough to see the other's despairing and crying. Sometime they also beg for mercy. (just a bad joke ) Cool
But it really sucks sometime when you play with some non-brain-gamer. They give great words and insult you, demand you to leave... But they seem to forget that once they were noobs too. In addition some of them are still noobs.

@everybody who're playing the RoC
Buy the expansion set, u won't regret it. The additional units are really good and also obtain to balance.
coltsta
yea good game