FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Teh Music Euphorium

zaith
This is a new forum my best friend and I put together.

Please join and become active, we need members.

Link

Rates and critiques would also be nice.
DoctorBeaver
That's a nice layout. Very appropriate for a music site as it looks a bit like a hi-fi system.

I couldn't read the text in the blue part of the animation at the bottom, though. I think it said 1337 something, but I couldn't make out what the something is. Is there any way you could make it easier to read?
Technaut
i like the skin. although i prefer phpBB myself.
zaith
DoctorBeaver wrote:
That's a nice layout. Very appropriate for a music site as it looks a bit like a hi-fi system.

I couldn't read the text in the blue part of the animation at the bottom, though. I think it said 1337 something, but I couldn't make out what the something is. Is there any way you could make it easier to read?

yea, It says, "1337 N1NJ45". That's my other forum I don't really care much about anymore. I had originally started the forum but never had any posts because 1337 Ninjas aren't exactly the best topic for a forum so I thought I'd try a topic like music that everyone was interested in, but I guess that doesn't work either because we still don't get many posts.....
DoctorBeaver
The problem is probably that there are so many music forums around, you're going to struggle to get a search engine rank.

My forum isn't particularly busy yet - I've only got 14 members at the moment - but it's a stand-alone part of my main site. What I mean is that visitors don't have to go through the main site to get there. But when I get the main site finished & uploaded, I'm going to start advertising it like crazy & hopefully that will pull a few more people to the forum too.
Blaster
You are smarter then i am at IBP. I couldn't even get a templete. I would suggest adding some more boards. Somthing just to get your members some more room to talk. A suggestion frorum would be nice too.