FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rotwiler Boxer Mix

Scarr
Hi Everyone,

I have a dig named Oberon. He is a Roty/Boxer Mix... He is the most bull headed dog i have ever seem. Now the odd this is... I think he's the smartest dog i have ever had...Everything about him.. is always me me me me me and them me.... Does nayone else have this dog mix and are you experiencing the same problems I am..... He's a great dogand I love Him and he totally loves me to... but what a dork sometimes...lol

Thanks
ladyrobina
Scarr wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have a dig named Oberon. He is a Roty/Boxer Mix... He is the most bull headed dog i have ever seem. Now the odd this is... I think he's the smartest dog i have ever had...Everything about him.. is always me me me me me and them me.... Does nayone else have this dog mix and are you experiencing the same problems I am..... He's a great dogand I love Him and he totally loves me to... but what a dork sometimes...lol

Thanks

He sounds like an interesting dog. A relative of mine had a Rotty. It grabbed a kid by the head one day and they had to have it put down. The kid survived fortunately. I guess some dogs are just more aggro than others.
crdowner
I have a basset hound that is all about himself. He is always hungry and has no problem stealing food from my husky. He is happy when he is being petted and/or fed.

I have yet to decide how smart he is. He has been taught to stop barking although that took several weeks. He has been taught to lay down which he will do any time he thinks he is getting a treat. On the other hand, he steals food from my husky who has fought him for her food several times. When she fights, she wins. He has come away bloody a few times.